Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Ok Rule check.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
haha Taran updated it... oki then its cool keep it all! Big Grin

*starts his quest of guild house looting*
ok that was annoying xd
looks like odium gots some splaining to dooo
maxkicker Wrote:ok that was annoying xd
looks like odium gots some splaining to dooo

Not really... he was following the rules until sometime today when they were ammended... so as far as what he did he was doing the right thing... Rolleyes
I don't know the whole situation but I am going to guess that someone either broke into a guild house or was kicked and then looted it. If that is the case I think it is legal to loot. Pande and I discussed this briefly elsewhere and the conclusion was that you cannot loot your guild but can loot another persons guild. I guess you can't really join a guild, quit it and loot either though? This rule needs some explantion either way.
I guess I could make my hq public and wait for people to take items and have them jailed or something?

As for looting a dye tub... this should be legal to do as long as the house was looted legally. It doesn't matter if it useless or not to the looter, they should be allowed to keep it. When/if I loot something legally it should be up to me what I want to do with it. People need to protect their treasured items.

Again, I really don't know the situation but I thought I would comment in hopes to get a better understanding of this and maybe get some additional input to clarify what guild house looting really means; as the definition is too vague right now. Afterall, I could just throw a guild stone in my house and that makes it safe from looting according to the current rule. That of course depends on how you take the rule I suppose...
Plain and Simple... if i accidently put my newbied mortar n pestle on the ground n someone loots it... TOOO BADDD SO SADD!!

If someone doesnt lock down their tubbs, WHETHER they are reward tubs or rare dye tubs.... TOO BADDD SO SADDD. I think it was unjust to give the tubs back.. house looting is allowed, Allanon is right in my opinion.. he had the right to keep those tubs whether he wanted to trash them or sell them back was entirely his choice.

Thank you,

Scarecrow.
The no guild house looting rule was in the rule section a few days ago. It ain't now.
I was close to making a post asking why this rule was in place, when guild doors wouldent tele you in. Since that made abseloutely no sence. The guild doors as they are now are designed for HQ looting, since they open up.
So actualy i don't blame anyone, that they havent checked the rule section the last few days. Though it would have been nice with a small note that the rule had been changed.
Tiesto Wrote:you cant do anyting with a reward dye tub, so why have them? you cannot use them, nor noone will buy them.

so what? the owner will be sad if he loose his dye tub thats the point! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:
Griefing for the sake of griefing shouldn't be at least ENCOURAGED.
Houselooting or guildlooting has never been illegal on IN:X. We discussed this in staff a while back and came to that decision.
However, I forgot to remove that guildlooting is not allowed on the rules page (I basically copied the rules from XUO and INR) but Elcid brought that to my attention a week ago or so when someone looted a guildhouse.

Sorry for the confusion this caused. If you don't want your stuff to get looted I am going to fix a "guildbank" where only members of the guild can access a chest. Not a bank really, but a shared guildchest.
dats gay ppl cry to much leave it how it is , no one will get anything good looted from their house anymore....
Pages: 1 2