Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: *** Screenshot contest! ***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 48971103iv6.th.jpg]
1v1 rep autosupply
xD
KoyuKii Wrote:Sky & Earth's village on XUO1

[Image: ourxuo1sx8.th.jpg]

Who are you? SteamBun? no way!..

Sup Zavlad.. recognable name.. long time ago that you did play! Nice that you're back
Edit: Oh i see your screenshot.. did not know that you did play on a later version then Jakko's.
im waiting INX to open!!!!! lol
yes we bombed Smile and Stealed Wink
[Image: uoforumpostinsanekh7.jpg]

Makaveli was on Tortius's char and me on Keith's (we were jailed)
[Image: beginoftouneyiplaywithtjg0.jpg]

Lol they jailed at our hq for hours it was ****ed funy (no stuck and no GM avaible) they cry all the day Tongue

[Image: blackjailpu2.jpg]

Druid Dm and Dark Myth in Black hq

[Image: durdruidmkk5.jpg]

Flyed in to Empire hq it was my olddd hq :'((druid Durast a.k.a Makaveli Ebil Brothers)

[Image: empirehqew6.jpg]

Fire for Messiah's shopWink(Druid and Durast)

[Image: fireinshopwm9.jpg]

Lol he was there for hour paralayzed and we forgive him Smile(Makaveli is on Dark myth)

[Image: iparadeleainblackhqhh5.jpg]

I was on Musk and Maka was on Dark we kicking everyone in our side out of Triny

[Image: kewluw6.jpg]

They cant block us! Tongue
[Image: lol1nr7.jpg]

Old a Boat Tour for quest

[Image: questboatgq2.jpg]

ME,JUM,Durast in same cloths on Liquids and Proxi with ice stang Ringo there back of us with Arathorn /racist Nation

[Image: racistnationip2.jpg]

Tryed go in SIN hq Lol (maka and me)
[Image: sinhqjb8.jpg]

LOL we bombed kerith with expo pots he wasnt our target and it was last die time of Kerith on In1 Wink he was ****ed Drunk this day lol we speak with him on msn after this bomb lol i can remember how he laughs Tongue

[Image: talibangankkerithca2.jpg]

i got like ton pic of IN but cant find my ****ed screenshoot Cds Sad when i find i ll send more ty
greatings from Druid a.k.a Maniac of BLACK

maka

Seems I will have to change name to avoid confusionTongue
Hope its funny at least....at that time it was Big Grin

Soz my pic editing sucks Rolleyes Rolleyes

[Image: pinkynz1.th.jpg]
some kinda interesting pics lately Smile taran sooo should of put like a 3 shot limit though lol Big Grin

maka

Most of you prolly wont get it, but I find it to be excitingTongue

[Image: gerdi5.png]
i dont understand anything about ur pic maka, only that there should be a char in the middle. but i also read the text in the blue line :p

maka

It's the client that I've created and the one that I keep working on:p When I'm done with it, we can change any aspect of UOTongue
much love and patience for maka Big Grin
maka Wrote:It's the client that I've created and the one that I keep working on:p When I'm done with it, we can change any aspect of UOTongue

Still i don't understand it? What are you able to change?
I thought RunUo did give you almost all the options.. Whats special on your client work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5