Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Is shard up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is the shard up or not, and if it is who do I contact about the transfer?
Shar Wrote:Is the shard up or not, and if it is who do I contact about the transfer?

The shard is not up yet. It will be up pretty soon tho so stay tuned at the website :]

About the character transfer: Nobody, unless you've forgot your accountname or password. In that case contact Maka or Taran. You can find their e-mails at the staff page at http://www.in-x.org. If you remember both your accountname and password then just wait for the shard to open, then log on and use a command to transfer your character from your old account to the new one. Read more about that at the news page.

Regards,
Hate
Alright thanks.
Actually, dont contact maka. Just contact me
Would be nice to get a list of people actually logging in when the shard comes up.

heres me, Nemo
Nemo Wrote:Would be nice to get a list of people actually logging in when the shard comes up.

heres me, Nemo

You'll be able to check the shard status page Wink
how many posts before i can start my own thread?
hehe, we will inform you when its live, we are expecting it to be soon tough, so please stay tuned.Big Grin
Its getting close to my guess ( i guessed the 18th about a month ago).
Odium Wrote:hehe, we will inform you when its live, we are expecting it to be soon tough, so please stay tuned.Big Grin

Are you still planning on the week in advance thing? How are loot groups going?
Hm. RunUO, correct?
Yes, RunUo base but Sphere play style ( but without all the bugs Wink )
Pages: 1 2 3