Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: yoyoyoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sup u hookers hahaha hows IN:X going!!!!? well peace hoes!!
You're white.
Silverwolf Wrote:You're white.

as are you buddy, as are you...
I'm not white "buddy", dumb fu ck.
you aint black either sw :p

but u do speak like a white man ~.~
Ya'll shut up, I'm 2 pac damnit.
lol @ australian tupac
Silverwolf Wrote:I'm not white "buddy", dumb fu ck.

OMG we got an E-thug on our hands, this guy is going to now get into a debate with me, about how hes black, then he will try and punk me through post after post on a forum for a video game [keep in mind this is a thug that plays a medieval rpg game] when in fact, if this kid ever saw me head up i would have him begging for mercy, and thats no lie.
Silverwolf is not exactly small :/

he's a tuff cookie hehe
if you know this person loxx.. why are you arguing about his race?

and if you dont know him.. how do you know he wont whoop your ass Tongue

also black ppl would not be playing uo, cos they would be out bieng cool!
lmao, look at all these people, on someones nuts because they think hes tight on a video game, check it out joe, why you asking me that? was he not the first person to bring up race when he called blind white and told him to stfu? or are you on his nuts so much you totally disregard his statement and go after the person clowning on him. its simple, get a life make some real friends not ones that you talk to on the internet, and like i said this kid couldnt see me head up you can all say what you want but it would be game over.
i was asking to get a rise out of you.. and i was quite amused by your reaction and that you took it so personally Smile you seem to be the one thats getting all worked up about what people say on a faceless forum.
Pages: 1 2