Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: yoyoyoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
oh, and "think he is tight"?

i dont even know who the **** silverwolf, you or blind are.
you know what Loxx you are doing exactly what you are saying Silver is supposedly doing, getting all worked up over a game and acting tough. you're trying to call him out and make yourself look good, when you've already made yourself look stupid.
hi

I am black
And white

wait...

(amin is teh shit)
zdar Wrote:hi

I am black
And white

wait...

(amin is teh shit)

Haha whats up zdar, god damn its been a long a ss time man, what u been upto?

and yeah nox i aint blackBig Grin, but who says i wanna be lol.

and Loxx who said anything about me being a gangster or "e-thug?"

Im sorry to say but if someone starts a post talking shit like, yoyoyo bit ches whats up hoes, etc... hes pretty wack, and most likely white.

second of all, what is up with you guys and your "physical" strength over a forum. youre like the third person that's threatend to kick someones ass, you dont even know me irl and youve already assumed you would kick my ass, and theres no reason for me to answer that cause chances are ill never see ur ugly ass so what the fu ck does it matter.

by the way, you do realize that all i said was "I aint white", and the first thing you came up with was, OMG E-THUG.

what a pansy.

i'll leave you thinking your the strongest dude who plays uo, what ever makes you happy slut.
zdar Wrote:hi

I am black
And white

wait...

(amin is teh shit)

half breed muthakufa!!!!!

Its all about that pure blood BLACK like meee 100%

just kddin wassup Z
Pages: 1 2