Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: A new player.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Rackull Wrote:I'm Portuguese, so i have no big problem with latin languages, as to the other languages, I work for an international company that is located in Portugal, Spain, France, England(Ireland), Germany, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Turkey, Angola, Mozambique and Dubai.

So for about 12 years that I speak/write in several languages Wink

lol thats pretty impressive actually...
Dramatic Wrote:yeh amin i started playing WoW and that shit is addicting as ****( ima start to cut down cause its way too much time consuming ) but when it comes to pvp , it stinks since the guy with best gear wins the fight ( most of the times , there are still some newbs outta there) , so basically the ppl with no life is the best ppl around lol. Anyway what are you doing here homie? planning to come back to UO?lol anyway glad to see you around =p

rackull how did you figure out what i've said? Big Grin it wasnt that hard tho , and i basically explained it myself Big Grin

PS: yeh i know absinth is quite strong trust me , it can **** you up bigtime , i quit it when i puked blood one day..thats some scary shit i can tell you LOL

Wussup drama, ive been upto school and the gym to tell you the truth. Last week was ****ing hectic nothign but studying 7 days a week lol. This next week shouldnt be as bad only three exams left for me to do, than well imma find a job and play ball all summer lol. what you been upto?

But yo, WOW is sooooooooooo time consuming man, I played and brought a character to level 24 i think it was and than i was like wow **** this. Takes so much time to level somebody, and pure pvming. I heard that once u get past level 60 the game actually "starts" but **** man takes HOURS per level i remember playing and seeing the sun go up ingame, and since the game time and irl is the same, the sun was going up irl aswell and i was like wow im ****ed up, im quitting this shit lol.

So yeah i stopped playing, that game has too much pvm for me dude. by the way, what level are you??
ehm im level 46 with one char and 30 with my other one.. i've been playing it for 3 months i got to say i played it alot recently but yeh, ima do the same you did and quit it cause it takes too long to get to the high levels where the real fun starts and its worsening my grades at school so ill prolly have a LONNNGGG summer.. to pass in september what i've failed since there's no way im passing all the subjects by the end of this month , when the academic year ends , so we get another chance in september and im not gonna waste that chance..geez..im pretty sure n0x will go nuts if he reads this since he's always telling me to focus on school lol.Regarding the summer topic i still dont know what ill be doing this summer ..i was supposed to go to Berlin to a techno music festival but the city council refused to host the event this year so the promoters of the Love Parade ( the festival's name ) are searching for another european city to host the event , so i dont know where i'll end up lol ..but im looking forward to have some fun out of my crappy town lol..no real fun..bad weather..bleh..spicland is not that bad but my town really sucks lol.

Greetings
Pues mi main en dund modr era un healbot druida 70 (aparte de varios alters)...Si,claro que te conozco.Pues que pena,me apetecia jugar al uo.Estimacion de tiempo? ;D

I explain that i have a druid in wow Wink

I dont speak italiano...Big Grin
brandem!

you wont remember me, but i remember you as the first person i ever hated on uo.. you kept killing me when i was a miner on old nos back in 99..

then i stole the ingots from your house. happy memories. good to see old names.
This is BrandeM, the looter and killer BrandeM ;D

Hi joe! i need minerals! ;D See you in minoc mine..
Dramatic Wrote:im pretty sure n0x will go nuts if he reads this since he's always telling me to focus on school lol.
Greetings

Yeah, i could have bet my mothers life and still I would not have had the slightest doubt of losing. You brought it on to yourself mate. hehe. I hope you enjoy your summer Wink
Pages: 1 2 3