Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: A new player.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pande you are a funny guy.. what are we going to do about you:p
Pande Wrote:he lives :O hola tiesto, come estas? sorry thats all the spanish i can manage

I think its como estas in most Spanish speaking countries. Come is Italian? Somebody correct me if i'm wrong.
well comedians do get payed... haha
Yes Cole.

It is : Como estas?

Come is Eat ( Come = Eat )

I cant say you if "come" is a italian word.I speak italian very well

"Ragatza" "Bella" "Valentino rossi" " Cassano,totti,zambrota (Italian football player )

When you want learn italian,speak whit me ;DDDD :icon_twisted:

PD: Sorry for my english
LMAO ..sorry i had to say something lol..

Brandem k level / raza eres nel wow? Blood Elf paladin owns :O). De todas formas ya puedes esperar sentado hasta que esto habra..lol..pero bienvenido de todas formas..no me conoces pero yo ati si :o bueno.. yo era el unico GM español en el ultimo novus que jugaste con wicked =p asique igual te suena el nombre de Absinth .

For all those who cant understand my reply in spanish i asked him some stuff regarding WOW and told him to better wait patiently for the server opening and also told him one on my old nicknames..no nasty stuff or advertising ...promise =p
lol drama you started playing WOW?
Dramatic Wrote:LMAO ..sorry i had to say something lol..

Brandem k level / raza eres nel wow? Blood Elf paladin owns :O). De todas formas ya puedes esperar sentado hasta que esto habra..lol..pero bienvenido de todas formas..no me conoces pero yo ati si :o bueno.. yo era el unico GM español en el ultimo novus que jugaste con wicked =p asique igual te suena el nombre de Absinth .

For all those who cant understand my reply in spanish i asked him some stuff regarding WOW and told him to better wait patiently for the server opening and also told him one on my old nicknames..no nasty stuff or advertising ...promise =p

Translation:

Brandem what lvl are you on WoW? Blood Elf paladin Owns. Anyway you can expect patiently until this opens up..lol..but welcome anyway..you do no know me, but I know you, well.. I was the only spanish GM on the last Novus that you have played with wicked, so you can remember the name Absinth.

P.S.: Absinth is a very strong drink Wink you have to be carefull with that one Wink

PS2: Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Turkish ... well I can establish myself as IN-X official translator :badgrin:
yeh amin i started playing WoW and that shit is addicting as ****( ima start to cut down cause its way too much time consuming ) but when it comes to pvp , it stinks since the guy with best gear wins the fight ( most of the times , there are still some newbs outta there) , so basically the ppl with no life is the best ppl around lol. Anyway what are you doing here homie? planning to come back to UO?lol anyway glad to see you around =p

rackull how did you figure out what i've said? Big Grin it wasnt that hard tho , and i basically explained it myself Big Grin

PS: yeh i know absinth is quite strong trust me , it can **** you up bigtime , i quit it when i puked blood one day..thats some scary shit i can tell you LOL
brandem, tu parlare italiano e espagnol? bellisimo Big Grin rakkul, perchè tu no dice tu parla italiano? io voi impari piu d'italiano ma INX no hai altri persone chi parla italiano Sad
Dramatic Wrote:rackull how did you figure out what i've said? Big Grin it wasnt that hard tho , and i basically explained it myself Big Grin

I'm Portuguese, so i have no big problem with latin languages, as to the other languages, I work for an international company that is located in Portugal, Spain, France, England(Ireland), Germany, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Turkey, Angola, Mozambique and Dubai.

So for about 12 years that I speak/write in several languages Wink
Pande Wrote:brandem, tu parlare italiano e espagnol? bellisimo Big Grin rakkul, perchè tu no dice tu parla italiano? io voi impari piu d'italiano ma INX no hai altri persone chi parla italiano Sad

Un altro Italiano!!

Preferisco la lingua latina a L'Italiano
puto, va fangul Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3