Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

pits are fine Ive played on shards both with pits and shards without pits, but heres the difference.
With pits, idle area you got all these guys who hang around or just sit there afk or whatever and they are 100% safe. This ruins the feeling of a world because no one hangs around in towns, sure you might go on a tele pad and to bank at britian but you'll go back to the idle area when your done.

On shards without pits towns are always lively. You always have people trading chatting fighting in town. Its not 100% safe either so they guys that are all afk run the chance of getting bombed.

If there are pits when it opens then I wont be anywhere else and neither will the majortiy of the shard.

I acutally want pits because its the only place I will stand a chance since I cant ride a horse, but seriously BlackFrog your attitude is what will drive the shard to the ground

I'm almost sure that we will fix the lag issue before the real server goes live duke, not sure how but somehow. It will obviously not be super good, but you are supposed to be able to use a horse...

i lagged too sometimes, but i think its becouse my pc is shit Big Grin

- regards, Fable

refering back to dukes post, those r the exact reasons why i dont want duel pits and its the reason why i absolutely hate it. even if i lag just as much as him and cant ride a horse id still prefer no duel pits as it ruins the community feel if u get my drift. people wondertowns and roleplay, whilst roleplaying in an "idel room" or duel pit room, it just doesnt "feel right". so even if i lag, ill find a way of competing in pvp, just like i did on INR with a ping of 500-600 average and sumtimes 900. i even got up to 5000+ ping at one stage LOLZ. but im sure maka will figure sumthing out 2 fix this problem hopefully Big Grin

can someone tell me the difference between lotsa people afk chilling in pits vs everyone afk in their own little house?

if people are even in pits, it makes the shard look livelier when you log in because you see people right away, plus with an expected playerbase of 150+ when you leave town you will still see many more players so don't fret

if you dont like pits then dont go there.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Say Snoop's upside ya head, say Maka lock this thread.