Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

If you're not going to allow random talking.

Who the hell said that? Stop throwing people into these made up categories. I promote interaction, hate people who complain about lost items, never complain about the numbers, and damn sure don't care if anyone reports me.

Granted, you could not be directing that at me, but it's just as bad when the moderator can't stay out of it either.

Diabolical Wrote:Haha, it's because their parents already got them depressed. "I hate my mom, I wanna write some poetry! New Found Glory is awesome!"

rofl. He lags a lot in game. Easy target if you see him.

Elcid Wrote:If you guys really want it that way then fine. You can have a million threads devoted to pure shit...

"omg he stole my bolts of cloth"
"omg he reported me"
"see you in occlo"

Seriously.. you guys are the ones crapping on about player numbers dwindling... what do you expect when they come to our forums and see your all a bunch petty whingers.

If you want people to come and stay how about you pick up your act and stop posting like a 5 year old who just had his lollypop stolen!

lol, flame topics bring players. No one is NOT going to join a server or leave a server because someone called someone an idiot on the forums, that's the lamest ass communist statement I've ever heard. People have the option to NOT view the post. It wasn't like I titled the post "Hey guys, Maka told me to tell you.." And then when they open it BAM some flizzzames!

Apparently common sense isn't so common after all.

[SIZE="4"]____________Vote for IN:X______________[/SIZE]

[Image: Top100.jpg] [Image: votenew.jpg]
[SIZE="4"]____________________________________[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Smurtle Wrote:Granted, you could not be directing that at me, but it's just as bad when the moderator can't stay out of it either.

Actually, its not directed at you, alot of the things u say are true and correct, but like alot of people (including myself sometimes) you go about getting it accross the wrong way.

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Diabolical Wrote:lol, flame topics bring players. No one is NOT going to join a server or leave a server because someone called someone an idiot on the forums, that's the lamest ass communist statement I've ever heard. People have the option to NOT view the post. It wasn't like I titled the post "Hey guys, Maka told me to tell you.." And then when they open it BAM some flizzzames!

Apparently common sense isn't so common after all.

There is also a line between a flame... and down right immaturity and simple rudeness...

Saying to someone and i quote "You're going to die of cancer IRL" is something id consider to be stepping over that line.

Elcid Wrote:There is also a line between a flame... and down right immaturity and simple rudeness...

Saying to someone and i quote "You're going to die of cancer IRL" is something id consider to be stepping over that line.

Who really gives a shit?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

It's Ultima. If you think seeing "you're going to die of cancer IRL" is bad to you've obviously been playing a different game. I could of said "I hope your pet frog dies" and you woulda closed the thread anyways. Stop trying to turn oranges into apples sir, thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Diabolical Wrote:It's Ultima. If you think seeing "you're going to die of cancer IRL" is bad to you've obviously been playing a different game. I could of said "I hope your pet frog dies" and you woulda closed the thread anyways. Stop trying to turn oranges into apples sir, thanks.

Its rude, and its harasment. How do you know how someone else feels about it.

Just dont do it.

Elcid Wrote:Its rude, and its harasment. How do you know how someone else feels about it.

Just dont do it.

Oh noes! Something new! A person harassing another person online! First, I quoted myself in response to his THREAT on me. It's not like I go around telling people they're going to die of cancer. He verbally attacked me, actually he verbally teared up, then he verbally attacked me, and that was my response. If you read what I said in that post, I even said it was a response.

It shouldn't matter what anyone says about anything, who gives a shit about what anyone says about them? When I go to work, I'm not like "OH MAN ELCID BLOCKED MY THREAD I R MAD!!!?!?!" You know why? Because it doesn't really matter. Only thing that pisses me off is, it's not just my post that are being closed and deleted. It's a bunch, and it's insane. Let people talk flame or whatever, this isn't Nazi Germany... Or is it?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

Diabolical Wrote:Oh noes! Something new! A person harassing another person online! First, I quoted myself in response to his THREAT on me. It's not like I go around telling people they're going to die of cancer. He verbally attacked me, actually he verbally teared up, then he verbally attacked me, and that was my response. If you read what I said in that post, I even said it was a response.

It shouldn't matter what anyone says about anything, who gives a shit about what anyone says about them? When I go to work, I'm not like "OH MAN ELCID BLOCKED MY THREAD I R MAD!!!?!?!" You know why? Because it doesn't really matter. Only thing that pisses me off is, it's not just my post that are being closed and deleted. It's a bunch, and it's insane. Let people talk flame or whatever, this isn't Nazi Germany... Or is it?

Oki im going take your approach to it then.

I dont give a shit what you think.

The threads were locked/closed for a reason so deal with it. If Taran would like to reopen them he can!

If not to bad so sad!

Have a nice day! Wink

Elcid Wrote:Oki im going take your approach to it then.

I dont give a shit what you think.

The threads were locked/closed for a reason so deal with it. If Taran would like to reopen them he can!

If not to bad so sad!

Have a nice day! Wink

That isn't my approach, I don't sound that retarded and vague. I clarify, and I don't jump into everyone business taking my job WAY too seriously. Real Life Calls You ANSWER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Diabolical [DSL]

YOU SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS IN THE OFF TOPIC SECTION *Locked*

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-