Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Odium Wrote:a few more changes have been added today aswell Big Grin

I don't want to seem greedy, but that blue color just make the text harder to read, and it's definitely not cool. It's just ugly.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:I don't want to seem greedy, but that blue color just make the text harder to read, and it's definitely not cool. It's just ugly.

i can't stand that blue odium writing anymoreBig Grin makes me leave the forums:p I have to actually wear sunglasses to read it. So why not choose pink? ehhmz...

nah man i love the color, makes me think of that song they have in sweden for a beer commercial. pripps blå :p

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:nah man i love the color, makes me think of that song they have in sweden for a beer commercial. pripps blå :p

Well that makes even one more reason to change the color if it reminds you about Pripps Blå. That beer tastes like shit.

ooh so lapin kulta is better? yeah right :p

listen, if you want to have some real beer, try some canadian ones like Labatt, or Molson Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ya'll suck, Thai bear is the shit! like Singah and Chang!..

Magus Wrote:Ya'll suck, Thai bear is the shit! like Singah and Chang!..

Hahaha! God I love your typos. You mean a Thai Bear like this one?http:// http://www.wspa-international.or...tuary6.jpg

Ginz Wrote:ooh so lapin kulta is better? yeah right :p

Acctually, yeaSmile Much better.

And could you please change the staff's nicknames to an other color? Like white. Blue doesn't fit at all with the forum layout!

I'm high leave me alone :/

Lederoil Wrote:And could you please change the staff's nicknames to an other color? Like white. Blue doesn't fit at all with the forum layout!

[COLOR="Red"]your probably one onf the most retarded people i have ever meet, im glad i didnt play on IN.
"blue dont fit" but you think the red and green does. i actually find the green way ore difficult to read and the red is also annoying in context.
the g[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]amemasters on wow all type in blue text like odium, and its the same background and tbh i haev never seen anyone complain there.
now do me and probably some oth[/COLOR]er a big favour and die. OR go and complain about somthing else cause thats probably all i have seen you do here, im not in here foten but when im here i dont like any of your posts, some ppl do actually keep topics to their subject buy you have manage to drag loads off topic and this is really a post i find usefull when i go here to read, so please can YOU atelast keep this topic on track. i beg you atleast make a enw topic when you want to complain.

Sitron Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]your probably one onf the most retarded people i have ever meet, im glad i didnt play on IN.
"blue dont fit" but you think the red and green does. i actually find the green way ore difficult to read and the red is also annoying in context.
the g[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]amemasters on wow all type in blue text like odium, and its the same background and tbh i haev never seen anyone complain there.
now do me and probably some oth[/COLOR]er a big favour and die. OR go and complain about somthing else cause thats probably all i have seen you do here, im not in here foten but when im here i dont like any of your posts, some ppl do actually keep topics to their subject buy you have manage to drag loads off topic and this is really a post i find usefull when i go here to read, so please can YOU atelast keep this topic on track. i beg you atleast make a enw topic when you want to complain.

Ehm.. Have I ever said red and/or green does? And just because the GM's on the wow shards type in blue, makes it ok, and less hard to read? Who the hell is retarded here you dumb ****?

1: i made a joke about that pripps blå thing, i havnt tasted that yet acually. only tested carlsberg so far when it comes to beer :p
2: seems ive started a little war with my "joke" Rolleyes
i dont like warsCry

- regards, Fable