Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Old Pvp Its Back :d:d

Donovan Wrote:i was Avery ehh..

oh? The real novus one?

Fable Wrote:YOOO CHAOTIZBig Grin
GLAD UR BACK MAN! UR ONE OF THE GUYS I HAD MOST FUN DUELING AGAINSTBig Grin and u guys r right, i feel a dif. between this shard and the runXUO when it comes to mana.. well atleast i hope all the good pvpers will come back.. especially megadeth.. i dunno why but i wanna duel that guy cause his name is kinda, u know, it sounds pro'ish so... u know.. i wanna se if im any good in what i like most about uo.. 1vs1..Rolleyes

ps. MAKA I STILL WANT U TO TEACH ME PVP.. I WOULDNT HAVE PLAYED XUO OR UO IF IT WASNT FOR U COMING THE LAST SECONDS TEACHING ME PVP!!!:icon_twisted:

You shouldn't duel him because of his name though ;p That name is from a metal group. He was pretty good back at novus though, but I doubt he'll be returning, he doesn't seem to be much into UO anymore, if anybody would know it would be Alex (since he was Megas gank-partner and real life friend), and since he said Mega isn't coming I doubt he is.

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:oh? The real novus one?

i was a super nub on nos, but we knew each other since then.
when i got better on xuo then he quit, and gave his account to me. i think most oldskool xuo er might remember that name, coz i reached top 5 pvper score in a week since i got Avery's account, 3 r/r weap tourney in a row. and ganking with chaoticz and german tank chro alot. smeagol might remember me. coz ive never lost a 1v1 duel to him.

You've always been Avery on xuo, or are you saying you did got that char from a friend, while actually being another guy?

well Avery trained that char, and left the shard lol.
i think i was the only Avery on xuo if he didnt gave his acc to someone else before gave to me.

I think you was. Although on RunXuo the Xuo shard which came up when you did left, came up at the end an Avery. And i know it wasn't you..

i dont use to be cocky and i hate when ppl do it but well i was 5 months in the top 5 of XUO ladder when the good pvpers where still active ( i will call it being close the top :E ). And well with all my respect i wont call anybody in the new XUO real good cause that PVP wasnt xuo at all :º (at least not in my point of view). And well blackfog no offense but in my prime u wasnt even near to beat me maybe because your prime doesnt come at the same time or whatever but thats the true.

And yes im coooooooooooool :E:E Cool

Ya man old pvp rox tha shit ^^ thank you to all of you and see you there :icon_twisted: