Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'l miss u bro..=(

well, for those who have read the news for IN-X knows maka is gone, maybe forever?Cry
he has allways been the best one of them all in my eyes, because of him i stayed at xuo. he had the time to teach me pvp, gave me cash so i could get started, told me what to concentrate on and what to do and what not to do and so on. the best admin ive ever seen... i believed in maka when he came up with the idea of merging, but without him.... it just wont feel the sameCry
miss u forever man(L)(K)
if u leave, i leave...

- regards, Fable

I doubt he'd want you to leave because he is forced too.. he'd probably want you to enjoy the game. It doesn't seem like wants to stop playing, but has no choice.

But if you don't enjoy it without a specific admin, then I guess it makes sense that you'd leave..

If you've been around the community that long and are really so tight with Maka, you must have a feeling he's coming back. I only staffed for a little while, but from my time with him and from the way other people talk i'm assuming he'll be back in not too long. International travel is hardly a bad excuse for taking some time off.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Fable Wrote:well, for those who have read the news for IN-X knows maka is gone, maybe forever?Cry
he has allways been the best one of them all in my eyes, because of him i stayed at xuo. he had the time to teach me pvp, gave me cash so i could get started, told me what to concentrate on and what to do and what not to do and so on. the best admin ive ever seen... i believed in maka when he came up with the idea of merging, but without him.... it just wont feel the sameCry
miss u forever man(L)(K)
if u leave, i leave...

your sweatband is cute.

good work taran, maka will be back right?

maka have to focus @ IRL, for a while.. and if i know maka right (old irl friends) he will probably check back up on IN:X but maybe not that active as an admin, atleast not for starters..

once again this is what i think and believe, have _not_ talked to maka in a while.

and for you old XUO players that think this sucks keep in mind that Hate have been promoted and nox handles the pvp, and that I(odium/quriz), Panda and now ginz are GMs. ohh and if im not totaly wrong i think we still have tiesto as a gm aswell.

and we all plan to be very active and help you as much as possible, ofcourse we will help OLD INers aswell =)

over n out now im going to change my cars tiers, but see you all ingame on WEDNESDAY (18:th) =)

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

It's kinda unlogical that a player who has not played YEARS with Maka starts this topic.

EDIT: This is maybe a bit mean, but i would love to see VETS as Gamemasters, not ppl as Tiesto. I would prefer Cannabis who is comming back!

lol blackfog you cant avoid starting flame wars can you?Big Grin

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

ehh? fable cant start a topic where he says he will miss him cause he have not played with him for years or did i not understand that post completely black? =I

and if your talking about the news topic about maka, that taran made its not weird if "we" have talked about "revealing" this in the staff forums for a little while =)

holding hands <3

wait when did he leave

he have not made a public post about him leaving, so hes busy irl..

so aptar to answer your question, he have not left the shard yet nor its not sure he will leave it for good, like i said hes busy with irl for a while. i think we should wait until maka makes a post about himself instead, but for now hes not working on the shard.

and what i was talkign about have been discussed for like 1day max 2 days. so keep calm we dont hide things for you guys =). we started to talk about this 1 day after maka had told taran he would be back but he wasnt.. and then it took like i said 1-2 days until we made it public. so tbh it have only been acoupple of days more since he said he would be back and in "buissnes". but we cant wait for hes changelog etc before we make a new beta thats what this big "reveal" is all about.

keep calm guys beta is going live soon and everything is going great with all the new devs =)

holding hands <3

loxx.tnx for the sweatband comment..i guess:confused:
black, i may not have played much with maka, but how would u feel if the one who has taught u everything u know just leaves like that when u were following him all the way? i forgot the rest of the replys, il answer them later if some were pointed to me.

- regards, Fable