Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Opening Day

At 12pm EST ( 4 hours from now) we will be opening the server up to the general public. At which time I will post the login details. Please make sure to be fully patched before logging in to prevent any client instability. Eru's patcher will make the process rather simple, just go here for instructions.

While we will be opening today, keep in mind that this is still a work in progress and this time period is mostly for testing. There may be a few restarts this week as we update and fix any issues we may have missed. For the most part though this project is nearly complete and I expect everything to be in place within the next two weeks.

While I consider this a beta phase, that does not mean there will be any sort of wipes or time warps. This is simply a period where we will be taking in any and all feedback to make this shard an experience like no other. At this time nothing is set in stone, so if there is something you don't like or wish would change, simply post a topic in the suggestions forum or open a poll to see how other players feel about it. Also, be sure to report any bugs, no matter how trivial they may be, right away.

With that said, I hope you all enjoy yourselves while we make this (going on) 14 year old game feel like new again.
Oh and don't forget to vote!
[vote:3j5i43ln][/vote:3j5i43ln]

Around 12:15 (15 minutes) I will open up the server to players.
Use the following information to log in and please make sure you have patched via the patcher!
Code:
login: imaginenation.dyndns.org
port: 2593

I'm thinking the first few players to login should get some sort of memento to commemorate this occasion. Tongue

im here Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well hurry up and login!

yehoo i have full spellbook

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]