Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sup all?!?!?!?

Damn IN still full of drama.. and i havent even been on yet!!!!

Oh yeah Im back in the States again..

Can always count on Sua to appear when you least except it...

Iraq?

Yeah was over there Playing Merc for 2 years ish.... now I am playing bum.. its fun... boring.. and you get the added bonus of not getting blown up!!!

Well, take it from a Canadian... thanks for going over there Smile

Heya Sua, nice to see you around Smile (doubt you remember me tho heh)

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Sua has some sweet pics from Iraq too. Maybe he can share some of them. We are still trying to get Sua to visit us here in Chicago now that he is back in the states and alive. I'll even get JT to make an appearance (If we can drag him away from WoW for a night) heh.

I have some of my pics on My Myspace... but they are jsut ones of me and shit.. I have probly oh... i dont know.. 500 more or so.. You gotta see all the videos I got KM..

YES I AM STILL VISITING CHI TOWN!!!!!! But I have to wait for my taxes to come (jsut turned them in to my CPA like 2 days ago) I spent WAYYYY too much on my new house.. and all the stuff in it.. (and beer and hookers.....)

YAY! sup SUA!! Big Grin

Glad ya made it back in one piece... Big Grin

COME TO CHI-TOWN G!

yeah me too lol..

I WILL come up there... hell your only a few hours away.. like i said though need $$

the money you made over there was untaxable tho. Well it is going to be for me when i go. And it was for my friends dad. first 100,000 is untaxable.

First 82,500 is tax exempt (remember we are talking about contractors not military I beleive military is 100% tax exempt) but also you need to be out of the US 350 ( think thats the magic number) of days of the tax year to get the exemption status.

I just paid it all out every paycheck then let my CPA worry about it at the end of the year.. makes a nice refund.. and its less work on the HR personnel and myself ... Id rather play it safe than have Uncle same on my ass Tongue

Go Sua Wink