Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP and Skills?

Ok im just wondering is the pvp gonna be like IN was or is it gonna be where you can cast three different spells at once. Also skills do we start with like 2 Fifity skills or how does that work, I am not a complainer but I have gmed most skills on IN and INR and IN2 i really dont want to have to do it again, I mean i dont have a problem with macroing but i would like to be able to get in the fight immediateley. Thanks

if you searched the forums you would have found this.

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12

The pvp is going to be like xuo. No you cannot cast 3 different skills at one time. you can only cast one spell.

evenflow Wrote:if you searched the forums you would have found this.

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12

The pvp is going to be like xuo. No you cannot cast 3 different skills at one time. you can only cast one spell.

That does not help me at all if you would of read the post I asked what skills will we be starting off with, i didnt ask about them merging characters, not everyone is going to have a character to merge. kkthnx

Loxx, if you have a character on IN-R or XUO then read up on what evenflow posted. If u dont have a character then you will start with 2 skills set at 50 and general items found upon character creation

n0x* Wrote:Loxx, if you have a character on IN-R or XUO then read up on what evenflow posted. If u dont have a character then you will start with 2 skills set at 50 and general items found upon character creation

oh wow... uhh have a good time guys ;]

I don't see any problems to our skills concept.. It's not our fault that you might have abandoned ur IN* accounts. All good shards start off with the basic skill package that UO offers, to ensure loyalty from our players. We also reward our players by giving them special items that can only be obtained through macroing ur skills..