Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Desacration of IN

You people speak of us ruining in, and say syn illegally stole it. you are all going to a shard with spellspamming that is mass pvp, with people that do not know what rp is. this is not IN and to call it that is disgraceful. Im sorry km i mean no disrespect to you, IN was prolly the greatest shard ever created. but this is nothing like IN how could you even call it that. Lunatic city, Nordberg city, Crows nest, the list goes on if anything, you wanna live on the legacy create a sphere 55i and redo it with the same pvp and everything as in even if everyone had to restart. If not my place is at INA, and if that shard goes down i will find another one. Just chew on it, its delicious.

plz shut up about IN1 it was a great shard yes and if anyone wanna play on it go for it but once INX opens you know there comin back here the pvp is way better than any shard i played including IN1 and for the rp not alot of player rp at the begining of IN1 there was only few but player started to get in to it later on and INX will adapt to it and just because IN1 came out of no where im gonna be playin on INX count me back in

Seriously, stop posting here. Coldrake has right to be upset that someone stole his scripts and using them to host a server. He has a right to think that everyone that plays on it are morons, and so has everyone else. It's everyones right to do what ever they want to do but you will most likley be judged for it. If you have no intention on playing this shard or helping us out, stop posting here, it's a waste of our time.

maka Wrote:Seriously, stop posting here. Coldrake has right to be upset that someone stole his scripts and using them to host a server. He has a right to think that everyone that plays on it are morons, and so has everyone else. It's everyones right to do what ever they want to do but you will most likley be judged for it. If you have no intention on playing this shard or helping us out, stop posting here, it's a waste of our time.

/claps

The only thing I have to add is this... I created Imagine Nation, you stole it. All of the decoration, items, scripts, mobs, slogans, logos, everything. And of course I had help from a great staff and some real life friends, but none the less it is all a product of MY imagination. Stealing the files and putting them online 10 years later doesn't bring Imagine Nation any justice. Just because you sit on the king's throne does not mean that you are king.

INX is the unique merger of 2 great communities. The same people who made IN1 the legacy that it was are working on this project. That speaks volumes about how awesome this server will be.

So please, go fuck yourself and your lame IN1 wanna-be server.