Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

today (monday)

A late happy b-day from Denmark aswell. hmm this reminds me of the time you all got drunk and went in and dyed everything pink heh ... good times.

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

heh... yea. I also remember one year I had JT, Xander and Fah King at my place for my birthday. We got pretty drunk and then had everyone online at the time put on their best armor and go to Mt. Kendall to sacrafice themselves in honor of my birthday. And we gave the player with the best stuff some uber reward. hehe There were players dressed in full sapphire and daemon steel. good times.... good times.

Happy Birthday KM!

Coldrake Wrote:heh... yea. I also remember one year I had JT, Xander and Fah King at my place for my birthday. We got pretty drunk and then had everyone online at the time put on their best armor and go to Mt. Kendall to sacrafice themselves in honor of my birthday. And we gave the player with the best stuff some uber reward. hehe There were players dressed in full sapphire and daemon steel. good times.... good times.

oh damn i remember that 1 lol:lol:
damn... that was like 2001 or 2002?

"Time is never wasted when you'er wasted all the time"
"Spanking Since 1982"
ingame name: Bart von Horst [SIN]

haha i remember that... i had full Old Copper on... cos at the time that was my best! Tongue

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

lol what an evil admin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]