Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can we get an approx. date.

Sorry guys, i know youv'e probably heard this a million times. But.. the last i heard was maka saying beta would be up around 5 days ago, and nothing has happened. Could we get an update on the progress or an approx date beta will take place. I understand maka's rl commitments, and i totally understand as every person here im sure has them. But i wouldn't mind to know some small developement details and approx. dates. Patience isn't one of my good qualities and im sure it applies to most of us.

If its not gonna be for another few weeks, at least i know not to check the forums for a few weeks.

when did he say it would have been up for 5 days ago?
as far as i can recall he said he would announce it a few days in advance.

but now ima try to answer your question.
progress is happening from day to day. and we hope to be able to give you all a date or atleast a possible date, asap.

best regards: odium

alright sweet.

thanks man

appreciate the help

He said it would be up after the week of the 22nd or 28th of febuary after th bugs were fixed, I think thats what liquid means, in a way hes right.

exactly what i meant..

yes you are right liquid, there was an approx forsene date given, but the most important detail is 'when the bugs are fixed', im just asking you guys to bear with us for a little longer, trust me, it will be worth it!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:yes you are right liquid, there was an approx forsene date given, but the most important detail is 'when the bugs are fixed', im just asking you guys to bear with us for a little longer, trust me, it will be worth it!

matt, i allways get happy when i read ur posts :o

- regards, Fable