Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Horsedung was here..

Everyone add me to aim
r3fl3xm4ch1ne

Is there anymore insight on whats going on with the server ? is there a beta server up? Ive been gone for atleast a yr and would like to whoop some ass so everyone add me to aim and let me know whats going on where everyone is whats the status etc.

please read the news section sir

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can read pande but the news section isn't giving very much detailed information.

well like i said in another thread, if there are no new news reports then there is nothing to read. and if you are looking for more detailed info, maybe some of the older reports have it. other then this check out the section called 'the merge' if you want to find out about skill transfers and other transfers.

if you want to find out some stuff about what to expect, that info should be in general.

hope this helped

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:well like i said in another thread, if there are no new news reports then there is nothing to read. and if you are looking for more detailed info, maybe some of the older reports have it. other then this check out the section called 'the merge' if you want to find out about skill transfers and other transfers.

if you want to find out some stuff about what to expect, that info should be in general.

hope this helped

Thanks for the information