Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Syn is back from jail

I was charged with 3 felonies and ended up taking a plea and took one felony, "Eluding" for trying to get away from the police in a car, it was a stupid unlucky day...heh. Got 2 years but only had to serve four months, unless I fuck up again.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

Slaquer Wrote:I was charged with 3 felonies and ended up taking a plea and took one felony, "Eluding" for trying to get away from the police in a car, it was a stupid unlucky day...heh. Got 2 years but only had to serve four months, unless I fuck up again.

Fair enough, either way good to have u back! Smile

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

syn remeber me Nero on nos ;o add me [email protected]

aww felony eluding thats only like 6 months alone. Must have had other charges. What kinda probabtion are you on?

Yea, two other felony charges dropped in the plea. I am on state probation in Virginia/MD for 3 years and also Federal probation for a possession I on a military base a year ago [1 year left on that one].

Lol sucks

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

uh you are prior military? or you were just on post and the DOD police caught you with drugs. Its worse when MP's pick you up. they can do more than civilian police can do.

I have gotten away with so much stuff on post Smile not going to go into it tho shit gets back to ya

I was stupid one day when visiting someone on the base [actually on the base now] and was caught with a small amount of marijuana, heh.

good job lol

scarecrow is a felon too... he got caught for fraud at an amusement park Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

haha, how the hell did that come about?

if i remember the story right this is what happened:

he went to an amusement park called laronde (6 flags), and asked the person at the entrance if he could use his friend's season pass. the person probably didnt understand him cause he spoke english so he got taken into an interegation room and was charged with fraud cause it was not his pass lol.

he told me the guy interogating him said 'your friend (amin, but i dont remember what amin did to get arrested) will be arrested for real if he doesnt stop yelling'

funniest thing out of it all is that i don't think amin got anything. steven got a 400$ fine along with his charge LOL and i don't think he's allowed back?

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

syn! i remember you from NOS, is was a shame that shard couldn't work out, none the less i'm glad to hear that your here on the outside! sometimes we have have to pay a disproportionate price for our small mistakes, i'm sorry that it had to happen to you.

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!