Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beta 2 Is Live!!!!!!!!!!!

Asuka Rothschild Wrote:I'd be on testing but it keeps saying my login info is invalid, really pissing me off. Kept doing this last night too.

Who knows, maybe it'll let me on later.

PM me your accountname and I can change your password.

Pande Wrote:im sorry, but that is just sad. people have whined and whined that the beta hasnt been up and then there are people who say something like this. and then you guys wonder why there are so few people on...

Reasons for this are simple, I'm an roleplayer, Taran and most of Old IN junkies knows me well, on IN I never GM'ed a single skill, and I cant even work my way into battle, so when the server is up for good I will enter as a roleplayer that enjoys to do just that, to roleplay Wink

The creation and actions of a roleplayer transcends those that are power-players or super ubber pkers ... well this is just me and what I do to enjoy myself, afterall this is a game for our pleasure!

I'll stand for my word and will enter online as soon as the server is out of beta and running smoothly.

Well GM pandle im srry about that im jsut saying every fucking one has bin posting about this slow slow beta well now its up and i dont see anyone exept a fewSmile but im out of this i dont want to get in trouble Big Grin but when i logged on for beta first time to be up i was down cuz i had tamed alot of animals and shrunk then and i look in bank and now not there?? i had llamas blue, ostards blue, and red mustanges and i know now there diff color but i would really like to get them back unless u can t well anyway thinks :p

Magus Wrote:What happend to our 150+ playerbase that were promised :/
Well you see it took so long half the playerbase has gotten married had children, and moved on with there life. just kiddin love you guys.

Loxx Wrote:Well you see it took so long half the playerbase has gotten married had children, and moved on with there life. just kiddin love you guys.

Hey that's the truth for some at least Wink

Why would people want to beta test? This game is 8 years old. Nobody wants to waste their time beta testing. It's not like its some new cool future-released game.

Rob Wrote:Why would people want to beta test? This game is 8 years old. Nobody wants to waste their time beta testing. It's not like its some new cool future-released game.

cause its remade runuo to look like sphere among other things =) ^^, the "cool" features among bomberman and playervendors will be added when server is live =)

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

blind im sorry to tell you this, but gms do not replace items. you must speak to an admin. but seeing how its the BETA its not worth replacing them.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

all items (including mounts) will be wiped out of beta so items, skills don't matter now.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Rob Wrote:Why would people want to beta test? This game is 8 years old. Nobody wants to waste their time beta testing. It's not like its some new cool future-released game.

Im not posting this to advertise for another shard infact i wont even mention the name of it, but on sphere 55i a guy named tony little created a server with complete custom maps all new towns, new skills, changed the spells so meteor strike is actually like meteors [fireballs] dropping all around you a spell called frost nove where depending on your mage it would cast a ring of frost around you, he has made all new weapons pikes, lance's i mean the list goes on and its all sphere bugless play, its almost like its not uo and thats what makes it fun, and his style of pvp is completley different from here, it is complete balance, where it coud involve items a little, but its all skill really. anyhow im just saying uo is changing all the time these guys have taken a runuo server and made it sphere i mean i wont get tired of uo, its the only game you can really change if your a good enough scripter to almost anything.

Rackull Wrote:Reasons for this are simple, I'm an roleplayer, Taran and most of Old IN junkies knows me well, on IN I never GM'ed a single skill, and I cant even work my way into battle, so when the server is up for good I will enter as a roleplayer that enjoys to do just that, to roleplay Wink

The creation and actions of a roleplayer transcends those that are power-players or super ubber pkers ... well this is just me and what I do to enjoy myself, afterall this is a game for our pleasure!

I'll stand for my word and will enter online as soon as the server is out of beta and running smoothly.

*HUGS* Good to see you old friend.

I have not been on in some time, due to breaking my wrist. Then the week I got my wrist out of the cast, I tore my left shoulder up some. I am now mended to where moving is not painful.

Hopefully will be on playing soon!

Learn From The Past...
Live For The Present...
Look To The Future.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=718919928
http://www.myspace.com/sarenaquantell

cole is in fact right, there will be a complete item wipe after the betas.

loxx it sounds like that server is now like Diablo 2 hahaha

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]