Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm back .. if anyone still knows me :(

topic says it all ...

Welcome back, name sounds familiar from the end of IN?

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Yep was on IN1 for a looong time... made Chosen City, bought Lunatic city .. had a lot of fun Smile

hello Big Grin always good to have another player come.

you bought a city? what crazy things they did on in1 Tongue

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Making cities is even weirder if you ask me :/

haha yeah figured ye could make a lot of money chopping logs .. so made a little log chopping firm .. people chopped for me .. got paid .. i sold the logs .. builded player run cities for the workers .. and bought some cities for my self Smile buisness is always good ..

Heya Gordon, been a long time, dont even think you remeber me Wink

I do, the name rings some bells, ill never forget the old IN1 players

Ah yeah, you bought LC...

About "cities..." for XUO players: its just somebody with enough inspiration, money, and organization getting a number of players to put their houses in the same area (usually near some good resources or hunting grounds) and form some sort of community, usually in a guild. Nothing new really.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Gordon Treeman Wrote:haha yeah figured ye could make a lot of money chopping logs .. so made a little log chopping firm .. people chopped for me .. got paid .. i sold the logs .. builded player run cities for the workers .. and bought some cities for my self Smile buisness is always good ..

lol those types of shards where u do that is pretty fun lol

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Gordon Treeman Wrote:haha yeah figured ye could make a lot of money chopping logs .. so made a little log chopping firm .. people chopped for me .. got paid .. i sold the logs .. builded player run cities for the workers .. and bought some cities for my self Smile buisness is always good ..

Hahah, love it. :thumbsup:

Welcome back anyway.:hi:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]