Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

good-bye

to inr player that knew me i probally wont play on inx not that anyone would care but i might login once in a bluemoon just to say hi and make sure my account wont get deleted cuz u never know peace out to xuo players bet it would of been nice to fight u guys

Nonsense! You will log on, prac your PvP and come slaughter us XUO players. See you ingame! :].

Slim I forbid you to quit!!!
you cant just run out on me like that!!!Cry

I hope I'll see you in game. If not, take care!Cry

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Bah, Now I have to make you come back... :/, will you people just leave me alone, and stop quiting on me damnit!

aww u guys do care but na im not comin back

uhm slim... I dont think we gave you a choice.
You are staying, and that is final.

Aww, you can't leave, Think about Lederoil, you were the only one who spent time with him in end, I mean, he wont have a single friend! You can't just leave him like that can you?

p.s Omg.. I think I just found something Lederoil is good for.. Brining back Slim :/

Magus Wrote:Aww, you can't leave, Think about Lederoil, you were the only one who spent time with him in end, I mean, he wont have a single friend! You can't just leave him like that can you?

p.s Omg.. I think I just found something Lederoil is good for.. Brining back Slim :/

AwwSmile Magus is trying to be funny. Maybe you should work on your humor, and maybe someday someone will actually laugh to your jokes?Smile

i laughed =) and i also think he got a point =))

Well, I know what I said was kind of funny,.. But Lederoil.. Seriously, it wasn't a joke.. I say you should think about it..

oh and before I forgot, I hate you.

Magus Wrote:Well, I know what I said was kind of funny,.. But Lederoil.. Seriously, it wasn't a joke.. I say you should think about it..

oh and before I forgot, I hate you.

"Before i forgot"
That sentence sounds a bit wierd, dont you think? Big Grin

"förän jag glömde, jag hatar dig"Big Grin

Well, I don't know what you're trying to do if not make a joke, cause we both know know that I have (/had), and I know I will have friends, as many I'd like toSmile

And how many friends did you actually have in the end? Tabion, who else? Honestly i can't find out anyone who spent time with you else than him. Was there anyone else? If, -who?