Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Goodbye/Hello

Many of you don't know me, but those that don't care can just ignore this anyways. Wink I'm resigning as a staff member of INX, because i simply don't have the time and i don't want to mislead the staff or players into thinking they have more staff members than they do. I haven't done as much as i would have liked to with and for INX (there's really only so much a staff member can do before the server goes live if they cant script) but its been fun and an honor nonetheless.

The INX team (especially Maka - be easy on him!) is working very hard on creating something that they can be proud of and that the players will enjoy. From the looks of it, they're actually going to pull it off too! When INX goes live, i'll definately be around with my player.

I don't know if its appropriate but i'm going to give some parting advice anyways: communicate. Everyone, including both staff and players can benefit the community (hah, just saw the connection - community/communicate) and increase their chances of getting what they want if they talk and express how they feel instead of bitching or hating. You may not think the way you express yourself matters that much, but at the end of the day it really does affect how both staff and players feel towards INX.

Thanks to everyone, from IN and INX. It's been fun and a great learning experience. Peace!

Hermes/Cole

i wish you the best of luck and i hope you have tought about this for a while!
:doubt:

Well Hermes/Cole

I'm sorry to hear this from you, and yes people should express more what they feel.

I know many people have lives, that has kept me aside from running Phantasya shard and mainly the website until now.

I know that Coldrake is going to have a scarce time to get in and run or even staff for the server, because I know now how few time a Dad gets for himself.

Maka is our hope and that goes without saying !

Without his knowledge, his determination and his work, nothing will happen and many people will be disappointed.

Again Coldrake had a good vision of the future and has made possible for someone else to continue to incite the community into UO.

As I said before it was fun while it lasted, now it will be fun 1 or 2 times per month and only if we, the Oldies, have the time to get online Wink

Well Hermes I hope you will still log in as a player from time to time. You were definately one of my favorite staff members, and it had nothing to do with our romantic walks on brit castle's roof or us sneaking away after an event to uhm... yeah anyways, I'll miss you!
Love,
Tabion

Yeah, It was good working with you Hermes, even though it was merely discussing server idea's. Best of luck with whatever you are going to substitute in over your UO time. Be nice to us and play will yaBig Grin?

Ez,

Good luck! Have fun!

Learn From The Past...
Live For The Present...
Look To The Future.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=718919928
http://www.myspace.com/sarenaquantell

I'm sad to see you leave. You were a great staff member and you will be missed. But RL always comes first, good luck with everything.

If you get some spare time every now and then, feel free to come and visit Wink