Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Faq: Razor/Injection

Again some player asked me for help, this time it was an IN player. I had to explain again how to record spells/scrolls. People don't get it really quick and it takes some time before they get it.
They also need to be able to find someone who wants to explain how it works, i think this problems are also here for injection (eventhough i ain't know anything about it).

Isn't there a way to make a FAQ out of this, were ppl could see how to record spells/scrolls/spam/ressing and all those things easily. Ppl would not feel embarresed that they don't get how it does work + it doesn't cost time at other ppl.

Read the injection website or just use razor it is more user friendly in the matter of recording a macro.

I don't need to use injection, i will never get how that does work. Also i really do not care about that.

I know how to use Razor, but lots of others not.
And they keep asking things, how it does work..
It's not that userfriendly as you think lol.
Someone has to give you an lesson on it first, before you maybe do get it.

It is almost the same as UOA. if the people used UOA than it is pretty much like that but more functions.

yea razor have more fuctions than "most" ppl know, but its not like u have to take a lesson to understand it black =P, if u spend 10min clicking around in it you'l understand it.

im also a razor user, and btw, i also get razor questions about how to get hp in numbers etc etc but it takes like 30secs to explain hwo to do it and then the other person can do it for himself, so its really not that hard. and like previous person said, "its like UOA with more fuctions"

but if you learn how to use inject (i have never feelt the urge to learn it) i think you can do so much more and get all scrippts etc exactly how you want them. but its harder.

and for pvp razor is not worse than inject (atleast in my eyes)

Well with pvp it all depends on what your target is. I believe in inject you can make it so if that target isnt there than you target something else. I cant remember it has been a while since i have even played uo or looked at injection.