Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UO Downloads

Pedro Shen Wrote:uh crap... Not even patched? I read something about not patching it over 6017 so i stoped at 6011 but mine is originally aos... I did log on defiance to check if it was working(NOT ADVERTIZING, they suck) and it seemed fine, everything worked. Wonder if ill have problems with it here...

I might be wrong. Didn't think that you could patch up AoS to the current clients and get the most recent maps, but if you tried defi, then it is most likely okSmile

hey pedro any chance you still got the link to where you got it? i dont really like ML or SE... i dunno whats different but they run weird on my pc since i formatted

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nuh surry... I got the old cd still. Thats the main reason i wanted to use aos, cause i'd hate to dl uo all over again.

maka Wrote:I might be wrong. Didn't think that you could patch up AoS to the current clients and get the most recent maps, but if you tried defi, then it is most likely okSmile

All versions of UO can be updated to the latest version, i recently installed using my T2A disk and patched all the way up, logged onto OSI and could see all the maps etc... :p

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Does the patch server work though, a friend of mine tried and it didn't work for about two days.

Elcid Wrote:logged onto OSI

traitor! ill have your head for this! :p

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:traitor! ill have your head for this! :p

Was a free 30 day trial from when i bought 10th Aniversary Edition! Rolleyes

lies! i hereby bring you before a federal court for defrauding a charitable oranization!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:lies! i hereby bring you before a federal court for defrauding a charitable oranization!

I guess id better get a good lawyer..... :confused:

too late, i already convicted you :p

as they say; "im judge, jury, and executioner" lol Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is anyone else having a problem patching? It won't let me, but I have vista.

im in the process of installing it on my vista cursed laptop.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]