Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UO Downloads

This is what I did (I own Vista Home Premium)

I Have User Access control activated
Norton Antivirus (Standard Package Factory Install)
Windows Defender: ON
HP Advisor: ON
Windows Services:Factory Activated(No Changes)

Download ML, Razor, The package folder from the home page (Downloads)
Muls Hues Login, and new client, etc.
I installed and patched fully. It usually stops around 5.5.
What I did was run in 2d mode, and then it continues the patch to patch #61 or 6.0.4.0
Then After installation, I replaced all my files with the downloaded ones from IN homepage(Downloads)
Then I went to my UO folder, right clicked my client, selected properties, then compatibility. I then chose run in windows xp, run as admin, and disable visual themes.
I did the same for the razor client.
I ran the razor client with the information from the Homepage. Then I went to browse location of client. I went to my UO folder and selected my new client I used from the Homepage downloads.
I turned off title bar for regs, hp, mana, etc.
Ran razor.

Bam!

Specs:

Windows Vista Home Premium
2x2.80ghz Athlon 65 5600+
3 Ghz Ram 5300 I think
Nividia Geforce 6150 SE Nforce 430
Desktop Resolution 1024x768 or 800x600(Vision gets blurry sometimes)
In Game resolution:
Full ScreenBig Grinisabled
Windowed Mode, 1024x768 Maximized.

Note* I turned off title bar from razor because it kept flickering my screen white occasionally.

Just follow the setting up UO guide i made... it works... and u dont need to run it in Compatability mode....

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Elcid Wrote:Just follow the setting up UO guide i made... it works... and u dont need to run it in Compatability mode....

It's different for Vista though. I did install everything just like the guide you wrote (and on the website). I wrote the one for the website in fact, hehe. But yea, something else is wrong. Razor and other .NET apps like Pandora's box don't work properly. I won't get into it too much since I have another thread going on this same topic.

Coldrake Wrote:It's different for Vista though. I did install everything just like the guide you wrote (and on the website). I wrote the one for the website in fact, hehe. But yea, something else is wrong. Razor and other .NET apps like Pandora's box don't work properly. I won't get into it too much since I have another thread going on this same topic.

err thats weird... i wrote my guide based on Vista as thats what i was using at the time... :eek:

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Vista is terrible.