Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bardiches-Too much

So after dabbling in the pvp one thing really stands out, bardiches do too much damage and are too quick.

everyone is using them and there is zero diversity.

this is not how it should be (atleast I hope) I think a bardiche should be slowed down a bit, and maybe keep the dmg the same.

Point is I two hit killed someone from 90 hp or so, and It didint feel very gratifying when it was my weapon that killed him, not my skill.

Post ur comments everyone

If you talk about the auto supply from yesterday, i was not able to open my bag. And i wasn't alone on that. So some people couldn't even grab another weapon..

please try to remember that the pvp is designed to be the xuo style. and it was balanced.

i don't know if the wep speed is too high or the damage is too high, its entirely possible it wasnt scripted the exact same way, but if it was i would imagine it will stay like this.

these weps were also the best quality you could get if it was autosupply.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've heard this before and I'll look into it. I'm 99% sure that it is like it was on XUO and that is balanced, but I'll make a double check.

The reason to why I think most people use bardiches is because it fits the general PvP style. It is probably the best weap, but not by far. I think that the reason to why people use it is cause almost everyone were provided with a bardiche on the beta.

thats a good point maka brought up, a lot of people got the vanq bards on beta 1.1

on xuo there were a few people who used hallys and bas. some even use shields and warfork

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

maka Wrote:I've heard this before and I'll look into it. I'm 99% sure that it is like it was on XUO and that is balanced, but I'll make a double check.

The reason to why I think most people use bardiches is because it fits the general PvP style. It is probably the best weap, but not by far. I think that the reason to why people use it is cause almost everyone were provided with a bardiche on the beta.

yes!
waepon damage are balanced. but! i tested it...
there is something wrong with the AR.
i found someone used a bardiches with Super EX and VQ
and i dressed full set armor with shield total 118 AR.
the highest damage is 48
then i undressed all armor and shield. and the highest damage is 48 also.
that mean Armor are no use.
only shield's AR are working.

[SIZE="6"]みんなひとり[/SIZE]

This is the only server that I have ever seen that bardiches are the most used PvP weapon.

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.