Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Well, It's todo with Quest/Event but I was wondering.

Anyways, long time ago, I played a shard where they had this event... Well the GM tele'd into the monster, name changed, color, and added the loot with hella str. Will this type of event/monster bash be in? Something I always liked ^.^.

P.S: I was reading a topic about champs... Maka the champs like in XUO2 champs? Those was actually awesome... fer real... I mean, are they being added as well? if so terrifix!!!!!!!

P.S2: If this shard is going to be like TUS/Sphere 51a, Is the Smithing being implemened...What I mean as when you damage a armor, for instance ''Undine'' you Item ID till you see some sort of message, Worn, slightly and etc... Will this type of smithy be added....

Sorry if this has been spokin' over, just I never seen it''Which I forum searched it!''

-VoMiT

There will be monster bash's and things like that on the shard. as far as the other 2 questions I am unsure of at this time.

i think we had quests like these on xuo

- regards, Fable

RoosterMcCloud Wrote:Anyways, long time ago, I played a shard where they had this event... Well the GM tele'd into the monster, name changed, color, and added the loot with hella str. Will this type of event/monster bash be in? Something I always liked ^.^.

P.S: I was reading a topic about champs... Maka the champs like in XUO2 champs? Those was actually awesome... fer real... I mean, are they being added as well? if so terrifix!!!!!!!

P.S2: If this shard is going to be like TUS/Sphere 51a, Is the Smithing being implemened...What I mean as when you damage a armor, for instance ''Undine'' you Item ID till you see some sort of message, Worn, slightly and etc... Will this type of smithy be added....

Sorry if this has been spokin' over, just I never seen it''Which I forum searched it!''

-VoMiT
1. Monster bashes will be in.

2. Champs will probably be in, they just need a lot of re working so that the loot fit the server and so that they wont be too good.

3. Smithing will be exactly like Sphere/Tus. Right now we have the regular sphere skill gain, but the repairing have not yet been implemented, that still needs some work.

Sounds good to me, thanks for the quick response.