Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HI there!

word Big Grin
but who is Torak? :confused:

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:word Big Grin
but who is Torak? :confused:

well.. talk to him in pits if you can... cuz if he goes into occlo... hes kinda dead Confused ...thats what happens to f********* *** ** ******* that talk shit :evil:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:well.. talk to him in pits if you can... cuz if he goes into occlo... hes kinda dead Confused ...thats what happens to f********* *** ** ******* that talk shit :evil:

lmao your one funny kid...get ahold of me when your testicles drop..immature fukRolleyes Just wait till I get my shit down...I cant wait to make you relize that before you decide to fuk with someone who hasnt done shit to you to know who they are fuking douche bag

dont be rude to scare! he is a nice person if ur nice to him, u mess with the italian stallion u mess with a somoenone who got ballz worth a million

- regards, Fable

i really dont know if people are just messing with each other anymore... i would hope yes, otherwise people take this all too seriosuly Big Grin

they are just roleplaying

just had to be sure Big Grin

haha Barbie your pinkness was always an eyesore when you walked around the guild hall at Moonglow.

Hehe , Sry about , If im late on that reply =p had in RL trouble Wink

Ima gona join Today , If any guild need a new players , let me know , Wink
Ill keep my name as well Wink

and will try to don't loot house anymore Rolleyes

Well I sware:lol:

Barbie Wrote:Hehe , Sry about , If im late on that reply =p had in RL trouble Wink

Ima gona join Today , If any guild need a new players , let me know , Wink
Ill keep my name as well Wink

and will try to don't loot house anymore Rolleyes

Well I sware:lol:

lots of smileys :eek:

Unreal Wrote:Yes I do remember you I was Akira back In the guild Hate..I was also Torak but I dont think youd remember me long ass time ago but ya hi and welcome back!

You were Akira? The one who stole Avatar/Herod?

hehe , Humm , No ... Wink