Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Guild of Punk and Gaiton

We are hosting the 1st good guild on the shard to moving up the economie so if you are interest please add me on msn at [email protected] im sure you guy's will enjoy it we are trying to find cool idea (like traning gank and pvp field since i think we have some good experience into it and developpe new stategy with the pvp) to make it fun ^^ thank you to all of you !

(WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE AN OPPOSITE TEAM VS US SO WE CAN MAKE BIG GANK STUFF AND TERRITORY AQUIRING BY WAR AND STUFF + WE CAN MAKE A FIGHT LEAGUE WITCH ITS REMAIN THE 5 BEST PLAYER FROM EACH SIDE FIGHTING FOR TERRITORY OF THE MAP OR FOR GOOD AMOUNTH OF GOLD ETC...) if you have any more idea please send them to me on my e-mail or post it on the forum

PS: if you have any idea for the guild name write them down

_______________________PUNK_&_GAITON___________________________
SPECIAL TO NOX AND MAKA THAT ARE DOING A GREAT JOB KEEP GOING LIKE THAT GUY'S WE ALL LOVE YOU IF YOU WANNA HAVE ANY GOOD IDEA FOR THE SERVER OR TRY TO REMEMBER COOL THING ABOUT THE OLD XUO AND OTHER COOL SERVER PLEASE SEND ME A E-MAIL AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT NOT GOING TO BE ON OUR SIDE Tongue
_______________________PUNK_&_GAITON___________________________

Why dont you boys wait for the shard to be up fully before making these kind of claims... also use a font and color a little less harsh on the eyes... Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Punk I like how you try to help out with the action @ IN:X by recruiting people and getting ready to kick some ass. You'll probably be an esset to IN:X.

However please try to use less annoying colors if you want people to actually READ what you're saying. [SIZE="4"]Big fonts[/SIZE] is good for attention, but blue & red? Come on.. :confused:

Anyways that'd be all, have fun making your guild, I hope you get a lot of members and enemies Wink

Regards,
Hate

It's always good to be ready with guilds^^

This could be fun Big Grin

This is gunna be fun...:icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

yea watching the ganks from the safety of a gm char will be fun Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]