Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xtreme

whats going to happen with the Xtreme sets and monsters? are they going to be difficult to get, which monsters are they going to be in? or... COPYRIGHT IDEA! Big Grin i say.. we make ImaginX armor Big Grin like 49 armor or sumthing u can ONLY get from hard dragons that u need to kill in groups with high drop %.. just a suggestion.. like Xtreme armor, that was a big part of Xuo in my opinion, it was the base of many trades and at SOME point in time was currency for many items. Please consider it. -Thank You

-ScareCrow

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

i have spoken with maka about this and he told me xtreme ar will be a lot rarer then it was on xuo. inx will have only 1 type of xtreme ar (blue) and the drop rate will be much lower then the overall drop rate was on xuo.

the armor will keep the name 'xtreme' as a legacy to xuo which was agreed upon since the begining of merge talks.

there is an entire new xtreme spawn system in the works that will make xtreme monsters appear at random and not have dedicated spawns. maka about the 'random spawning' maybe have certain areas on the map with a higher tendency of spawning xtreme monsters.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:i have spoken with maka about this and he told me xtreme ar will be a lot rarer then it was on xuo. inx will have only 1 type of xtreme ar (blue) and the drop rate will be much lower then the overall drop rate was on xuo.

the armor will keep the name 'xtreme' as a legacy to xuo which was agreed upon since the begining of merge talks.

there is an entire new xtreme spawn system in the works that will make xtreme monsters appear at random and not have dedicated spawns. maka about the 'random spawning' maybe have certain areas on the map with a higher tendency of spawning xtreme monsters.

i like toast tho..

so go make some and then come play uo

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:so go make some and then come play uo

word Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:word Big Grin

i eat pizza pockets wen i play uo... its been my tradition for 2 years... cmon now Wink

That is the problem in the american society people sit around on the computer or on the couch and eat. They need to get up off of thier fat asses and do some exercising. I myself exercise so dont try and get at me.

ScareCrow Wrote:i eat pizza pockets wen i play uo... its been my tradition for 2 years... cmon now Wink

word on that too Big Grin

- regards, Fable

evenflow you are funny... outta curiosity how well do you know scarecrow? because i used to go to the gym with him like 3 days a week, but then we stopped cause he got home equipment and my membership was over.

i love when people talk about other people when they don't know them LOL

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As you can read I said the American Society I didnt single out one person. Look at the obesity rates in America they are high as hell.

I think that has to do with other issues as well, like the prevalence of fast food and such things.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

its people being lazy and sitting on the computer all the time.