Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Venom, Death

I know it's horrible to see me pop up everywhere when yar looking at the forums, but i want to say something AGAIN Cool.

Will we get our VENOM monsters and armor back? :eek: Big Grin I WOULD LOVE THAT!

Will we have Death armor or something back in the game, mainly talking about the Death Crew who was able to drop that armor :eek: ?

there might or might not be plans to add in venom monsters, i personally dont know. armors that are implemented however are in the mining and smithing table.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ye venom was pretty cool and sumone please lower the defense of sandrock... :eek: why is it so high in armor? im used to playing with it as dookie poop Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:ye venom was pretty cool and sumone please lower the defense of sandrock... :eek: why is it so high in armor? im used to playing with it as dookie poop Big Grin

I agree on not having too high AR on sandrock. After all "sand" isn't really something that is suppose to be very hard to hit through Wink Even if it's a "sand rock" I still don't think it'd match up to anything even close to Black Diamond or something like that. Even "gold" should actually be harder to hit through than a sand rock, and gold is waaay below sandrock in AR atm. I personally do not care much but sandrock does not feel to me as a "strong armor", not only because I'm not used to it, but also because it's.. sand. I dunno if we want to have it realistic or not though, but if we do I'd suggest a lil change in armor ARs :]

Regards,
Hate

blood rock, aqua, opiate, oceanic and rose. lets not use logics when discussing UO ehmBig Grin?

Hate Wrote:I agree on not having too high AR on sandrock. After all "sand" isn't really something that is suppose to be very hard to hit through Wink Even if it's a "sand rock" I still don't think it'd match up to anything even close to Black Diamond or something like that. Even "gold" should actually be harder to hit through than a sand rock, and gold is waaay below sandrock in AR atm. I personally do not care much but sandrock does not feel to me as a "strong armor", not only because I'm not used to it, but also because it's.. sand. I dunno if we want to have it realistic or not though, but if we do I'd suggest a lil change in armor ARs :]

Regards,
Hate

word Big Grin

maka Wrote:blood rock, aqua, opiate, oceanic and rose. lets not use logics when discussing UO ehmBig Grin?

word, we (the xuo players) have to adapt, i mean this wont be to hard to learn.

Another cool armor which i would like to see back is Uranium.

maka Wrote:blood rock, aqua, opiate, oceanic and rose. lets not use logics when discussing UO ehmBig Grin?

As I said, it doesn't really matter to me. I would even wear "Old Copper" if it has 60 AR, I'm just saying that logically it shouldn't be like it is now Wink But UO isn't very logical so it's all good to me ^^

Regards,
Hate

its just ars man, we use the good ones for duels and tours and weak ones for gank/huntin :p
i never care about the names since i just go after ar rating

- regards, Fable

Hate Wrote:As I said, it doesn't really matter to me. I would even wear "Old Copper" if it has 60 AR, I'm just saying that logically it shouldn't be like it is now Wink But UO isn't very logical so it's all good to me ^^

Regards,
Hate

ye.. u'd prolly join a tourny naked and sumhow win :lol: cuz HATES A GANGSTAAA :icon_twisted: