Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

alil curious

hello, im just wondering.. i remember back in xuo2 there was glitches in the pvp, just reminding maka and the other staff in case they forget just to help you guys alittle to make the shard flawlessSmile. i remember there was a 3 hit limit with weapons.. i kno that was a cap and not a glitch im just wondering if that remains or if u guys will take it off? and also the glitch i am talking about was once in a while wen id pvp in tours.. i would just stop swinging in general Confused.. like no matter what id do... i would not swing and im sure others had this problem once in a while.. it wasnt often but id did occur.. so just letting u guys know take care.. amazing job maka and everyone else making the shard happen

i hope too see you all in occlo.. make sure to fill your packs up with things i can take from you Big Grin bye bye

-ScareCrow

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Yeah i remember having to keep hitting the "AttackLast" button a lot during duels....i think i remember it being when your opponent used aids it would stop you from attacking with your weap or something

It was when you used aids, casted or switched weapon. I'm quite sure it's like this on sphere, but I'll double check.

i think u needed to have a macro on att last, since maka told me it is that way on sphere when i tested beta

- regards, Fable

maka Wrote:It was when you used aids, casted or switched weapon. I'm quite sure it's like this on sphere, but I'll double check.

thanks maka, it aint that tho bro.. i did have my attak last thingy.. but sumtimes i mean... id have to toggle war/peace/war to let mt attak last work again.. even doublwe cliking the guys name bar wouldnt work.. it wasnt a huge issue.. jus letting u kno bro.. thank u

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:thanks maka, it aint that tho bro.. i did have my attak last thingy.. but sumtimes i mean... id have to toggle war/peace/war to let mt attak last work again.. even doublwe cliking the guys name bar wouldnt work.. it wasnt a huge issue.. jus letting u kno bro.. thank u

We had the same problems at the beta. Me, my bro and cousins.