Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ribeable Bullsn Cows

Bulls should be rideable, and they should be able to attack while you ride them (with their horns) and you should have to have high animal taming to ride them (so you can stay on the bull). Riding a cow couldn't be very hard, as long as it doesn't fall over.

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.

Magus Wrote:Shit.. I'm getting so tierd of this "This is a sphere replica! we will not change a thing! else it will be BAD BAD BAD now if you don't like it! change server to AOS!!!!" ...... Like.. Do we really want to play the exact same game over and over, From what I thought we would create something that had "Sphere PvP and a Sphere "Feeling" to the world.. no an exact copy aint no point playing the same sphere server over and over again ....

I completly agree. I've been saying this kind of stuff ever since before IN:R was out. It got boring, and a lot of people left. But then again, this isn't my shard, so whatever you guys want to do with it, go ahead. But believe you me, if we don't do something that will change this shard from the same old game that is was 10 years ago or so, it will get boring and people will find better things to do. Add rideable bulls and cows. That will be fun. It can't hurt anyone. What bad can it do? You will have two more mounts. That would be good for everyone. Everyone rides a horse. Their needs to be more variety. And besides, no one else will know that this is a sphere replica OR that you could/couldn't ride cows and bulls way back when. No one will know the difference, and it can't hurt anyone or anything, so why not?

Magus Wrote:This is my post that got deleted by some GM/Admin, my guess is Pande but I can't really prove this at the moment, so if it wasn't you don't be mad, im sure you understand why I would think so.
Anyways Freedom of Speach! You can NOT and will NOT stop public opinion from being HEARD!

Originally Posted by Pande View Post
if you would read the main page, or about inx page, and maybe even the messages maka and coldrake made to their respective servers, you would see atleast once that it says we are making a sphere replica, so its not something new that i am randomly bringing up sir
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oscar: Yeah cause I didn't know that at all :/ "Sir"

I'm saying it's extreamly stupid and you will HAVE to bring some new features in to this server if you expect it to last longer then 2 months, thank you. SIR!...
Oh Freedom of Speach... Stop giving me the Maka said this and Coldrake said that bull, Cause you might want to listen to the people more then the Admins :/ *rolls eyes* And I do have the right to share my opinion and next time oh PLEASE bring some more quality comments that I can have some use of

Like here's an example "We will try to start of with a sphere replica as we intended but we will also talk between us staff how we should proceed further along with new features, and if WE see fit, of course we will make a vote on such things. Thank you."

*smiles*

Agreed

I know that to many people this may sound like a stupid thing to defend, but if I could ride a bull and cow, I know that I will actually play past the first day like I probably won't unless I can get a cow to ride. Also, I think I'm going to be on the Debate Team in school next year, so I'm warming up Smile

Quadruple posting ftw?

I suggest you learn how editing posts works, before you continue "debating". Smile

Adovock Wrote:I know that to many people this may sound like a stupid thing to defend, but if I could ride a bull and cow, I know that I will actually play past the first day like I probably won't unless I can get a cow to ride. Also, I think I'm going to be on the Debate Team in school next year, so I'm warming up Smile

"Do this or I'll cry."
Pretty sure that won't get you far on the debate team.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Magus Wrote:Freedom of speach

Forum Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Imagine Nation: Xtreme forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Imagine Nation: Xtreme forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Imagine Nation: Xtreme forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

hahaha you're on a roll Nasir, keep it up Big Grin

What don’t you guys get? We tell you its not being implemented AT THIS POINT (I got to say that before someone snaps on me) and you all continue to argue for it like there is a chance it will be implemented for opening day. Well AT THIS POINT it is NOT being implemented.

Adovock you say, “why not put rideable bulls n cows, who will notice that it wasn’t on sphere?” you would be surprised at the amount of people who notice discrepancies between sphere and any shard claiming to be a sphere replica… I find it funny how you are trying to give more features to make them more interesting when AT THIS POINT they are NOT being implemented.

And in my opinion, who will really care if they’re not implemented? You people (2 or 3) seem to be the only ones who really want them.

I do not think that someone will say
“Oh look, INX has rideable bulls and cows, I’ll go play there”

I think they will instead say

“Oh look, INX has a custom PvP system, unique quests, and it’s a shard for RPers, PvPers, and PvMers. Maybe ill give it a try.”

Bost has a good point, if you guys want it that badly, go ahead and write the script then we will CONSIDER implementing it. We have bigger and better things planned then two lousy new rides.

New features for INR players:

All the events that came from xuo, the new pvp style, monsters, armour set, sexy staff like tiesto, ginz, odium, nox, hate who seems to have disappeared and me Big Grin

Plus there are some quests being scripted that weren't on INR.

So before you guys say that there better be new features keep those things in mind before you complain and demand for something that won’t have a significant effect on the player base.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually sphere was capable of other ridable animals. Problem is that for most animals, their walking animation does not match up with the riding animation.

Making a new ridable mount that doesn't look retarded will most likely NOT happen. I'm not editing animation files.

Nasir Wrote:Forum Rules
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Imagine Nation: Xtreme forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Imagine Nation: Xtreme forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Imagine Nation: Xtreme forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Erm, I never actually read that of course, seeing no one does, but now that I know.. I've got one more question for ya, Will I have freedom of speach on the server, Cause I really don't feel like playing a server where my opinions will be edited by gm's so they will be more "political correct".. I mean.. That's pretty fucked up if you ask me? oh wait am I allowed to say the F word?

Go IN:SS 4 life :/

And to Pande.. I've got one small exmaple for you here.. Let's say you want icecream.. in this particular icecream-shop you get to choose wich flavours you want added to your icecream, Now you ask the icecream-man to give you strawberry and vanilla, but he responds, "I won't do that cause I'm to tierd to stretch that far to the left", instead I will give you chochlate seeing that's right infront of me... Now on the other side of the street there's another icecream shop wich will fullfill your needs and work that extra mile for you to get what you want? allthough they might be out of vanilla, they still give you strawberrys and another flavour wich you choose.

Now....Where you would go?

Don't be a jerk Magus. The rules will hardly be different than any other Imagine Nation, if not more lax.

Magus you can say what you want on the shard providing it is not of a racist content and you are not advertising for other shards. both of which are rules posted on the website in regards for the shard. check the rules section on the homepage, maybe i missed something, but they are all common sense rules. if you want to say "i hate pande" sure you can say that, but maybe a nice player will gank you for it Big Grin or some other reason

your little ice cream anecdote is a completely different story seeing how its the guy's job to make me an icecream.

i used to work at mcdonalds as a cashier and if i had an asshole customer, i still had to serve him because it was my job. i also worked in the kitchen, and if someone ordered a big mac with no oignions, lettuce, or pickles, but with ketchup and mayonaise, id make it for him cause thats what he ordered and its my job to do it, i couldn't say "no, im too f***ing lazy, make it yourself"

last time i checked our devs are not payed an hourly wage or on a salary so maybe when they are, they MIGHT script your every request, but we will still determine if its worth doing or not.

by the way, i don't eat icecream seeing how i live in Canada and its the land of ice and cold haha, kidding. but seriously, i don't eat it so i wouldn't of gone to either store Tongue

since you like anecdotes heres one;

you are the owner of a company and someone comes to you and says i will pay you 1,000$ to do this for me. then you get another person who says i wil pay you 10,000$ to do this for me. now your company only has enough ressources to do one, which would you do?

Nasir Wrote:Making a new ridable mount that doesn't look retarded will most likely NOT happen. I'm not editing animation files.

if you can't accept my answer of "we are CURRENTLY trying for as close a sphere replica as possible so we won't have rideable bulls and cows", then enjoy nasir's answer Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]