Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

could i have a stright forward anwser

Hehe

Who knows!
Everyone has lives, it will be up when its up! Big Grin Its just for fun for them too, so they can't devote 24 hours to it.

I think maka is taking a break too, to much programming/scripting will make you fat and crazy heheh!

So chillax, whats the hurry Smile

ok here's the deal;

for reasons maka has previously explained, he is not touching INX atm

only maka and coldrake have access to put up the server and we are not asking maka because he has withdrawn himself from the project until he finds it right to return and nobody has been able to contact coldrake. i have tried emailing him and have not received a response as of yet. we can only assume he is busy with work and/or familly.

the server will go back up when either (1) coldrake reads the forums and my email and puts up the server or when (2) when maka returns.

yes, we as staff do believe it is important to keep the players informed, and under normal circumstances you are. however im sure you can understand that this is not a normal circumstance and you will simply have to bear with us.

in other news i tried asking nox if he could put up xuo so everyone can play there atleast, but im not even sure if he is able to do this, either way he didn't answer me.

i hope this answered your question pelletier

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Question being :

When will Coldrake appear ?

As for Maka, you have my sympathy, I know exactly how you feel, a similar thing happened to me while running Phantasya shard and the webpage.

Coldie, get out of the shadows and show us what are you made of mate! If Maka sees someone else developing the shard and taking an extra interest on it he might anticipate his return, I'm most certain about it !!

Much Love

Rackull

aww where for art thou coldrake! <3

as for maka..i really dont know the situation why he left...but from wat ive read he has done a GREAT deal for the XUO community and his knowledge is a great assest to our community....i really do hopes he returns soon..coz if he doesnt there will just be more backlash and will just make the whole community edgy in general.......

we need u maka!

[SIZE="5"][ForTheBoyz][/SIZE]

[Image: weed8gacw2.jpg]

Here is statment from maka why hes taking a break:
http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=243

Regards Ginz

Pande, I would not bring the server up either way. The whole point of a beta is for players to get on, test for bugs, post them, and have someone take care of those bugs, quickly. A beta will be up, and it will be advertised.