Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stop the hate, start the Love

About the MAKA taking a break incident. Honestly, i knew this was bound to happen anyway.(lucky for you players its a break--might be long but still a break; no quitting mentioned yet)

I just feel sorry for Maka for trying to be a good person.

Most players here have such a huge pride issue "PEROID". Becuase of this, most players here act like little kids. They get mad and flame all day long and blame other people when you should be looking at yourself first. When some idea they disagree with comes up, many of you flame and complain.(espiecally now as example that Maka is takign a break, all you doods do is bitch at each other)

I do agree with a little bit of "beef" so the game gets more interesting but you guys take it to a new level.*please note, i'm refering to most, not all*

Here is my honest opinion- I'm a XUO player, I have played since the first one but from what I have seen, its generally the Xuo players who seem very cocky are the ones who have alot of pride who bitch and complain. Some of the In players are like that as well but majority are XUO players. You guys might flame me for this but i'm just speaking from what i've seen on these forums.(some of you know how to have a mature discussion tho.. people like hate)

It is a shame that this is prolly the end and the last sphere 51a style out there but people have to learn to be a little more mature somehow.

*&*****
Either that, they should just do what imagination 1 did with its players. The admins knew that ALOT of immature players play so set up very strict rules.
*no greifing, no racism, resepct the shard or be banned, ect///, - imagination 1 did this and even though it did feel like babysitting a bunch of kids it WORKED.-

SO PLEASE> STOP THE HATING AND START THE LOVEING
dont point fingers except to your selves.

we have very strict rules against racism and harrasmentBig Grin

I love, dude, hippies rule Big GrinBig Grin

peace Big Grin

- regards, Fable

n0x* Wrote:we have very strict rules against racism and harrasmentBig Grin

I love, dude, hippies rule Big GrinBig Grin

I'm Been harrast by NOX someone please ban him!!!!!

those rules dont apply too me because i'm the one always harrasing someone ithe end:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: j/k kokane nice player!!!

I approve of this thread. Wink

Koombaya my lord, koombaya.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.