Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Taking a little break

n0x* Wrote:lol dude im actually starting to get used to u, i dont hate u anymore, i think ur a great part of the community, lol, i love reading ur postsTongue and watching u bitch when u die ingame is very pleasant tooBig Grin I appreciate playing XUO with you Smile.

Goddamn, History is rewritten! It's just i like to be a kind of a bitch ingame, somehow most people will remember me, even when i sucked alot back in the days ppl did remember me.
About the dieing part, i keep saying to myself don't start yelling at people. But i am very good at overreacting ingame, like i do ALWAYS! The fun thing is ppl really think i'm getting hysterical or something because i loose. I call a lot of crap ingame, but at the same time irl i'm laughing about it.
I like it when you are acting different to me when actually staffing. Trying to control yourself and not making fun of eachother. It's the hardest thing for you on the shard, controlling yourself when talking with me, Love noxie! :badgrin:
I must admit ofcourse back in the days i could not stand you, since Tus Xuo till End RunXuo :lol:. I had also a problem with maka on RunXuo after i accused him of something *don't know what is was, doesn't care anymore*, but i was a bitch against him for a whole year. Acting very negative on almost everything Maka was saying, i was once angry because of *something i forgot* but after that it just became a joke for me, bitching eachother all the time. Anyway since Maka started making his own shard. I have send him a pm with the message it was time to stop the war between eachother, and we did. I even could go along with him again.
To come back on my favourit player: n0x, i have accused you more then once back in the days on RunXuo and Tus to be a bad staffmember. You used to being a bitch at occlo sometimes by helping your friends, but after years you did grown up and became a great staffmember. At first i felt like my task was to get you out of your staff position, because you were tricking sometimes ppl at occlo. Anyway since end RunXuo you became a very solid staffmember, actually i can't miss you as being a staffmember anymore.
To make an end on this post: It's a honor to play with you!

I missed quite a bit of drama :eek:

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Well ill rant for abit :p

Im and old IN player , been around since IN started almost, seen alot of the major events that made IN what it was.

And i can personaly say that the things that made IN one of the best UO experince ive ever had was the "mature" part of the players.

When i first heard about IN it was from Tekar millath (a very old IN1 player) and he told me about this great place called IN , it was a place where you could log on for a few hours a day and just RP and have fun with your friends, ofcourse i got very excited about it, and i wrote my RP story and got accepted to play.
When i first logged in i had no idea what UO was about , i meet one from LC (lunatic city) who told me if i wanted to make some money i could do some lumberjacking and sell it to this player run city, i thought great .... i like crafting (ill be a part of s-mart anytime mess Smile )and i went on for like 3-4 hours lumberjacking, when i met up with him (dogma from LC) i dropped all my wood .. abit too heay?! heh, but he said to me that i shouldent worry since they werrent theifs. I later joined up with them since most of them where a nice bunch of people. and i had some of the best time in a mmo ever!

What i liked when i joined was that you had to submit an RP story to be able to play , it somehow made it abit more "mature" players who played there. and ofcourse i got to know alot of really nice people there *spanks bart* hehe.

But what really made IN for me was the players, you felt that you where one big family , i could go get killed by VvV or whatever those vamps where called , and 10 mins later i could talk to them on the forum and there where nothing , each understod the way people RP'ed and people had a good time with it .. (ehh the turks? :p) There where the fredom , now this is a word who is good.. there where the fredom to do what you liked , people where happy , the GM's did a good job enforcing RP and "rewarded" RP and it was just a fun place to be .. (no "l33t" names) :p

Oh well GF just came in the door and i think i have to help her since she keeps saying "im never drinking again" heh (and i only went home 1 hourh before her since 16 people are comming tomorrow for dinner).

So ill stop ranting now and go to sleep

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

All the bitching is coming from these guys who can't handle the pvp. Seriously I don't think these guys would ever accept the xuo pvp because it is just too complicated for them. Even on INR there was maybe 5 guys who could pvp good. The rest of the guys just couldnt figure it out even though the reason INR pvp sucked was because it was too easy. But then agian how can you blame them since xuo is a pvp sever you guys got ALOT of dickheads. Even in the beta you got people trashing all ur crap, ress killing you and spamming shit like LEARN HOW TO PLAY NOOB LOLLL, OMG ISNT FUNNY HAHA. Its really encouraging for IN players

not all ppl are like that, and ocf they think its fun but i bet within 2 weeks after the shard is totaly done the xuo players will beg the in players for items. and the in players wont need shit from the xuo players since they by now already know how the pvp works Wink

yeah I know it will be different when the real sever comes up when items and stuff starts to matter. Its just in beta everyone has all items and it feels like a muck up sever where you do whatever you want. On the real sever IN players wont get owned as xuo players wont have scrolls, giving IN players a chance to slowly learn. Just picture the guys running around in iron armour with normal regs and no pots =P

i guess one of the real problems was that people kept sayin IN this and xuo that when the purpose was to merge the comunities and it tuned into a civil war

Every thread I've read on this forum I've tried to give answers to people asking for questions, but everytime Maka has posted after me with a better clarification and I think to myself man, I wish I could help so he doesn't have to answer all these people. And wow its amazing that he reads every thread and checks the forums so often with all the work he has to do for the server already.

I don't remember who posted it but I agree that IN was what it was because the core playerbase was very mature. A good many players were over 30 and were rolemodels for younger players. In any case merging two communities and trying to make everyone happy was a road bound for disaster. Two communities that have stuck with their server and each other for years suddenly trying to see the good in another system and a different view. People need to keep a more open mind and give things a chance. I honestly feel bad for Maka because it is very apparent how much work he has put into this, and I really hope for his sake that it is a success in the end.

The people who constantly post on the forums are not the best representation of everyone's view. There are many people who plan on playing who aren't constantly checking the forums and scrutinizing every pixel. The same people who bitched on INR about everything are bitching about things here too. In the end you can't make everyone happy, but I hope maka knows many are definately happy about this. I apologize for not putting out more positive feedback on the forum to balance all the negative. Unfortunately people who are content generally don't speak up as much as people who feel a need to bitch about something.

Some people will never learn that swearing and calling people names and general bitching is simply wasting people's time and energy.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Skorpion Wrote:Every thread I've read on this forum I've tried to give answers to people asking for questions, but every time Maka has posted after me with a better clarification and I think to myself man, I wish I could help so he doesn't have to answer all these people. And wow its amazing that he reads every thread and checks the forums so often with all the work he has to do for the server already.

I don't remember who posted it but I agree that IN was what it was because the core playerbase was very mature. A good many players were over 30 and were rolemodels for younger players. In any case merging two communities and trying to make everyone happy was a road bound for disaster. Two communities that have stuck with their server and each other for years suddenly trying to see the good in another system and a different view. People need to keep a more open mind and give things a chance. I honestly feel bad for Maka because it is very apparent how much work he has put into this, and I really hope for his sake that it is a success in the end.

The people who constantly post on the forums are not the best representation of everyone's view. There are many people who plan on playing who aren't constantly checking theforums and scrutinizing every pixel. The same people who bitched on INR about everything are bitching about things here too. In the end you can't make everyone happy, but I hope maka knows many are definitely happy about this. I apologize for not putting out more positive feedback on the forum to balance all the negative. Unfortunately people who are content generally don't speak up as much as people who feel a need to bitch about something.

Some people will never learn that swearing and calling people names and general bitching is simply wasting people's time and energy.

I'm still amazed at how many words you (Skorp) and Maka take right out of my mind. I'll go to give someone some intelligent feedback, but then I see that Maka (and many of the times Skrop, the GMs, and other people with beneficial feedback) have already posted. I don't know how you all found the time for this. Especially Maka. And so hastily and accurately too.

I learned my lesson about flaming and bashing the hard way: From KM (Coldrake). I was one of those who was so awe-struck to see that IN:R wasn't precisely recreated to match IN1 in almost every aspect. I didn't know what else to do...I wanted it ASAP, I guess because I missed it so much? So I flamed... But it was definitely the wrong and extremely irrational thing to do and I hope to never resolve to that again.

I haven't seen the forums since day one of the Beta, so I was unaware of the output of people, but I also expected something like this to happen. I'm unbelievably surprised at how they treated Maka though. When I heard about IN:X I thought, "Wow, I can't believe KM would go through making another kind of 'revision' of the shard, but then I saw that Maka was directing things more so than KM. I, also, thought (and still think) that he (Maka) was amazing for answering almost every last persons posts or reviewing their questions and giving some sort of feedback. I don't regret being "of IN decent" one bit, but I'm quite angry at whomever was/is downing Maka's work and the equality of the shard.

The shard doesn't have sides and it especially doesn't, and won't ever, have a balanced 'middle-man'. The reason I say this revolves around a few things:

maxkicker Wrote:i guess one of the real problems was that people kept sayin IN this and xuo that when the purpose was to merge the comunities and it tuned into a civil war

-Something that my father has always said (and something that Skorpion just said for the most part), and something that my father has always been pretty annoyed with, is that you can almost never make everyone happy.

-It doesn't matter which 'side gets the most or has more' anyway. People tend to forget, much too often, that it's a game, mainly just for entertainment, and that it will get you (almost) nowhere in life. "Bah!" I say. Plus, it's a brand new shard; It should not be viewed as IN, nor XUO.

That's mostly all I have to say about that...Congrats on a job well done so far Maka and good luck with everything, especially dealing with the harsh portion of the community. Also, job well done and a big thanks so far to everyone pitching in, such as the GMs (and Skorp cause he's cool). Have a well-relaxed break Maka.

P.S. - IN people should shut up because we have 66% of the name anyway Wink

.end rant

This is a signature.

Nalo Wrote:I'm still amazed at how many words you (Skorp) and Maka take right out of my mind. I'll go to give someone some intelligent feedback, but then I see that Maka (and many of the times Skrop, the GMs, and other people with beneficial feedback) have already posted. I don't know how you all found the time for this. Especially Maka. And so hastily and accurately too.

I learned my lesson about flaming and bashing the hard way: From KM (Coldrake). I was one of those who was so awe-struck to see that IN:R wasn't precisely recreated to match IN1 in almost every aspect. I didn't know what else to do...I wanted it ASAP, I guess because I missed it so much? So I flamed... But it was definitely the wrong and extremely irrational thing to do and I hope to never resolve to that again.

I haven't seen the forums since day one of the Beta, so I was unaware of the output of people, but I also expected something like this to happen. I'm unbelievably surprised at how they treated Maka though. When I heard about IN:X I thought, "Wow, I can't believe KM would go through making another kind of 'revision' of the shard, but then I saw that Maka was directing things more so than KM. I, also, thought (and still think) that he (Maka) was amazing for answering almost every last persons posts or reviewing their questions and giving some sort of feedback. I don't regret being "of IN decent" one bit, but I'm quite angry at whomever was/is downing Maka's work and the equality of the shard.

The shard doesn't have sides and it especially doesn't, and won't ever, have a balanced 'middle-man'. The reason I say this revolves around a few things:

-Something that my father has always said (and something that Skorpion just said for the most part), and something that my father has always been pretty annoyed with, is that you can almost never make everyone happy.

-It doesn't matter which 'side gets the most or has more' anyway. People tend to forget, much too often, that it's a game, mainly just for entertainment, and that it will get you (almost) nowhere in life. "Bah!" I say. Plus, it's a brand new shard; It should not be viewed as IN, nor XUO.

That's mostly all I have to say about that...Congrats on a job well done so far Maka and good luck with everything, especially dealing with the harsh portion of the community. Also, job well done and a big thanks so far to everyone pitching in, such as the GMs (and Skorp cause he's cool). Have a well-relaxed break Maka.

P.S. - IN people should shut up because we have 66% of the name anyway Wink

.end rant

Nikka fuk your rant!

overall, well said nalo, you along with some others are right, this is inx now, not inr vs xuo and that needs to be realized by everyone

Nalo Wrote:P.S. - IN people should shut up because we have 66% of the name anyway Tongue

hehe Smile

Pande Wrote:overall, well said nalo, you along with some others are right, this is inx now, not inr vs xuo and that needs to be realized by everyone

hehe Smile

Thanks much Confusedurprised:

Also, I forgot to say something about the PvP... :rant:

I think having the XUO PvP is more beneficial in keeping IN players than having the IN PvP style. The key word here is keeping. Why? Because once some IN people realize they should stop being selfish egotistical impatient irrational oblivious-to-the-obvious ass holes and maybe use the PvP more than once and try to enjoy it before they go crazy and rant until their balls explode...Because once they do realize that "Hey this PvP is pretty cool and fast and challenging", they might just stick around and stay occupied with trying to learn how to use this new style.

.end rant

Unreal Wrote:Nikka fuk your rant!

Nekka plx...

This is a signature.