Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Taking a little break

Somehow I saw this coming actually, no person can do so much for a shard without getting anything in return. Maka worked his ass off and more, he's exhausted and I can understand him. Let's hope when he gets back players will learn to be more greatful.

On another note, I won't be online for a while either since I'm moving to a new apartment.

Well I personally think, that it don't go towards more to XUO then INR, Why? because look... XUO pvp is implemened yes, but INR 'remade' towns which is cool, XUO Duel Pits"I think might be added, might not over the whiners and bitchers that ruins it for everyone else." Plus INR's keep there statics, and you can buy statics. So basiclly my point of view its 50/50 not more to the XUO side then INR side. Why bitch about something that is free? I'd be happy just to play on a TUS 51a style shard again..."WITHOUT" paying for extra shit. Guys that don't like the spam, just try to get used to it, it's really awesome in the long run. I was one of the crappiest players on XUO, you don't see me whining, but then again I'm a ganker too. -Aeorox

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]

Oh well, I hope all of you pray this 'medium' comes along and magically makes IN:X appear. All we've ever done was defend what was rightfully ours, and what your admin and staff agree'd to let us keep even though we let you have the majority of the UO world.

I for one thank you for your negative comments this gave maka a chance to finally take a break, i've been trying to slow him down for a very long time but all he ever wanted was to make YOU, the players, happy. He wanted to create a dream, a place where you can chill and have fun and run away from your sorrow and misery's.

Let's hope some of us will learn to appreciate the work done by others and not to mention, for free. Maybe if maka decides to return, we'll be more grateful.

IN:X Beta was good, The pvp was exactly like XUO, not to mention the INR feel which was cool too. But I guess some INR players bitching has made Maka very pist that he gave up on this awesome 'FREE' Project for everyone to enjoy go down into the tubes. There are good 'INR' players just as 'XUO' players, but you don't see us XUO Bitching how they keep there statics. 'INR' there are good ones out there, but most of you dumbass's cut down WAY 2 much ,and what do you no... You did the same thing on INR forums... Big woop to all of u whiners, Now I can't PvP cause of u fucking whiners!! -Aeorox

[Image: sigpic28_6.gif][Image: Aeo_2010]

we can only wait and se what happens but when maka makes a huge post like that u know somthing have pissed him off for real =/

I guess it will take a week or 2 to got him back in a relaxed position to maybe think bright about this project again. Also ppl you know the chance that the beta will comes tomorrow is like 5% now, maybe less. I'm think of a name for a guild which will have some standard IN hate. I'm sure i will have loads of followers Big Grin (Making fun of the morrons)

lol how will this help shard player development, blackfog? Tongue

Why do you always want to have a point after a post i make :lol:
Maybe someday in a year or 20 you will appreciate playing a game with me back in the days.

man it seems on these forums all ppl do is bitch...i havent donated anything and i havent bitched about anything (rightfully so)...i havent put any work into this shard and i havent donated so if you havent done either of those things shut your fucking mouths and let the gm's do their thing so we can have a FREE shard to play on and have a good time....the agreements for the merge were plain and simple, you knew what to expect. I played on both IN:R and XUO so i kinda feel it from both sides. I'm used to this pvp and i thought the beta was great but it did seem a lot of the IN ppl weren't trying real hard to even attempt the new pvp (except a few i was trying to help out). I dunno, personally i am really looking forward to this shard and i think ppl should keep their damn mouths shut until they see how things pan out OR at least try and get used to the changes. What more do you want?

Blackfog Wrote:I guess it will take a week or 2 to got him back in a relaxed position to maybe think bright about this project again. Also ppl you know the chance that the beta will comes tomorrow is like 5% now, maybe less. I'm think of a name for a guild which will have some standard IN hate. I'm sure i will have loads of followers Big Grin (Making fun of the morrons)

Dont hate on all the IN players just because a few people decided to blow their load before they have even seen the finished product, most of us are actually nice people. I like the idea of this merge and shit and I wanna see it succeed, probably one of the things that has affected IN:R players so far is that we have not really seen anything of our world yet and everything looks unfamilar to us (Well that was my feeling anyway) so to us it isnt really feeling like IN yet which is probably what is upsetting some people as we log into the pits area thingy and are instantly thrown into the xuo pvp. These are things that XUO asked for and I think IN is getting a sweet deal with our skills and shit and that the world for what I know anyway will be INs worldfile and alot of other IN shit will be in so im willing to adapt as lets face it we were all pretty unhappy with IN:R in the end so it will be a welcome change to have a playerbase and a decent pvp system oce we adapt, I honestly think that the reason why some of the IN people have piped up is they have seen nothing on INR yet and feeling like it is becoming a takeover which it isnt, we simply have not seen anything IN yet which is understandable being that the pvp system is a big part of the game and one of the things that needs to be tweaked first of all.

A suggestion I have for the next beta is to have the login somewhere IN players will recognise and feel more at home such as Trinsic or something, being that we have all seen the pits for the time being anyway. Then at least we will beable to see the world a bit with the IN deco and feel a bit more at home. In the end though it will probably be when the shard is functional and opened and we have our skills and shit that we really see the IN feel in the world. Once everyone re-establishes their guilds,obtain some rp items, buys their houses and get their banks full of ingots (And I get S-Mart up and running again :p) that it will start to feel like IN for us, so for the IN people who are still bitching, give it some time like the rest of us are, once we see the finished product we will probably be happy.

Blackfog Wrote:Why do you always want to have a point after a post i make :lol:
Maybe someday in a year or 20 you will appreciate playing a game with me back in the days.

lol dude im actually starting to get used to u, i dont hate u anymore, i think ur a great part of the community, lol, i love reading ur postsTongue and watching u bitch when u die ingame is very pleasant tooBig Grin I appreciate playing XUO with you Smile.

Messiah Wrote:Dont hate on all the IN players just because a few people decided to blow their load before they have even seen the finished product, most of us are actually nice people. I like the idea of this merge and shit and I wanna see it succeed, probably one of the things that has affected IN:R players so far is that we have not really seen anything of our world yet and everything looks unfamilar to us (Well that was my feeling anyway) so to us it isnt really feeling like IN yet which is probably what is upsetting some people as we log into the pits area thingy and are instantly thrown into the xuo pvp. These are things that XUO asked for and I think IN is getting a sweet deal with our skills and shit and that the world for what I know anyway will be INs worldfile and alot of other IN shit will be in so im willing to adapt as lets face it we were all pretty unhappy with IN:R in the end so it will be a welcome change to have a playerbase and a decent pvp system oce we adapt, I honestly think that the reason why some of the IN people have piped up is they have seen nothing on INR yet and feeling like it is becoming a takeover which it isnt, we simply have not seen anything IN yet which is understandable being that the pvp system is a big part of the game and one of the things that needs to be tweaked first of all.

A suggestion I have for the next beta is to have the login somewhere IN players will recognise and feel more at home such as Trinsic or something, being that we have all seen the pits for the time being anyway. Then at least we will beable to see the world a bit with the IN deco and feel a bit more at home. In the end though it will probably be when the shard is functional and opened and we have our skills and shit that we really see the IN feel in the world. Once everyone re-establishes their guilds,obtain some rp items, buys their houses and get their banks full of ingots (And I get S-Mart up and running again :p) that it will start to feel like IN for us, so for the IN people who are still bitching, give it some time like the rest of us are, once we see the finished product we will probably be happy.

well im glad someone can finally speak on behalf of IN and sum things up nicely. Things will be al right guys dont worry.