Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xuo pvp? spamming.

Congratulations to Unreal for being the widest of ass holes that has ever considered themselves an INer...

Unreal, please stop apologizing...actually, just stop talking because it's getting you deeper and deeper into yourself.

Whiners, stop whining. You haven't even played the shard yet...
No, you haven't; you've played beta.

Compared to what XUO gets, we are in a haven. I could deal with INX just getting the deco from IN1 just because it makes things so familiar.

Also, I've said this before:

It's called "IN:X" people, not "Some of Imagine Nation plus some of Xtreme UO". My point being: It's one big fat shard, of which is a brand-spanking new community...enjoy it, let go of past grasps (but not memories) and enjoy the awesome (seriously I think it's great) challenge of learning a new pvp style.

Anyway, I'm too tired to continue...night.

This is a signature.

Nalo Wrote:Congratulations to Unreal for being the widest of ass holes that has ever considered themselves an INer...

Unreal, please stop apologizing...actually, just stop talking because it's getting you deeper and deeper into yourself.

Whiners, stop whining. You haven't even played the shard yet...
No, you haven't; you've played beta.

Compared to what XUO gets, we are in a haven. I could deal with INX just getting the deco from IN1 just because it makes things so familiar.

Also, I've said this before:

It's called "IN:X" people, not "Some of Imagine Nation plus some of Xtreme UO". My point being: It's one big fat shard, of which is a brand-spanking new community...enjoy it, let go of past grasps (but not memories) and enjoy the awesome (seriously I think it's great) challenge of learning a new pvp style.

Anyway, I'm too tired to continue...night.

Man dont tell me to shut up..i seriously was sorry..I woke up in a bad mood that day..so you can piss off to..not like im here to make friends go fuk yourself:icon_twisted:

SombraX Wrote:Blackfog have you ever noticed that you haven't spelled correctly even once the word (("ENGLISH")) Learn it Wink

Hahahahaha, LOL :lol: That one was funny!
It's so easy how to spell it, i just don't get why i keep typing it wrong.