Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How about the Real one?

This test server is full GM skills...>.<
i just want to train my own GM skills not by given...Sad
When will the Real server public?
i will login on-time...

[SIZE="6"]みんなひとり[/SIZE]

When its 100% finished and bug free. We don't want to let you guys down this time.

i know you guys are working hard but you should try to put up the real one soon becuase players will know and understand what it feels liek to be maxed out and get bored. Or maybe take down the beta after a day or 2 so players dont get used to they're characters given for free on beta.

lol please basicly what your saying is you rather not play uo and complain until the real server is up at least maka gave us somthing to do why take it away

beta is just a bunch of people running around being dickheads. I'll have a look when the real one is up

Radish is somewhat correct we should not have the same beta up for too long, it's just a test. Things are going great so far though bug reports and fixes are coming in very quick :].

Duke Wrote:beta is just a bunch of people running around being dickheads. I'll have a look when the real one is up
If you want to practiuce up on your PvP, now would be the time to get a head startTongue

The beta server will not be up for a long period of time. I wouldn't worry about players getting used to being maxed out. It's just for testing right now... and a little fun of course. Wink