Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ehh wauw!

Skorpion Wrote:I was house looted twice on IN1. First time it was by Janus when he was a newb, him and some other newb lived near me. They were like welcome neighbor I let em inside to chat and hang out and bam. I had everything locked down but was stupid and had a key in the house that wasn't locked down. Next time it was Shango and Tamarak who were definately not newbs. I was stupidly trusting/scared and let them in. People with red names were scary back then. Sad I had all my ore on the roof of my tower and I didn't lock it down because it was a pain unlocking and relocking all the time. Luckily they didn't know my skull mug on the bar downstairs was a bank. They took a bunch of heavy cloth and left behind enough so I didn't get too upset about it. I also remember before I had Arya lock my ingot box in my bank I accidentally lifted it when I was trying to open it at SMI. Of course it fell to the ground and most of my rare stuff was gone before I could poly into a dragon to move it back to my bank. Anyhow I'm between classes and bored so just rambling now. Thats about enough.
some fuckup at ONO house looted me by a bug Sad his name was JR and i knew how he entered the house, he used a boat to turn into my house and then it kinda gets bugged and half the boat gets inside my house, he did that then looted my shit.. i couldnt lock down items and i dunno why but i lost 2 undine ars, 5 invuls, 3 lunars and alot of vanq weps.. i didnt get a shit back from the admins cause i had to suit myself...

- regards, Fable

lol fable didnt you know about that bug Tongue

nop, i didnt... i just started with uo again after 2-3 years paus but when i played before i didnt have a house or shit, i was just mining and earning cash by selling ars :p.. but i do now!!!Big Grin

- regards, Fable

i remember when u could move locked house doors..

buy pressing a water bin in your backpack multiple times until u got overloaded and it dropped at your feet once it dropped at your feet u used stealing on the housedoor and then u got a message "thats to heavy" (or somthing) then u tryed to move one of those empty water thingys and *BUMP* the housedoor got at your fet and u could run in the house Wink

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

I remember Aghast or Thyrfing and I believe i still have your ICQ contact Wink

Aghast, it's great to hear from another veteran INer. We are doing our best to keep the spirit of Imagine Nation alive. A lot of old faces have made an appearance lately. Please make sure you stop by and visit us when the shard opens... which should be soon considering we begin beta today Big Grin

And to the rest of you, make sure you spread the word... Imagine Nation LIVES!

Rackull Wrote:I remember Aghast or Thyrfing and I believe i still have your ICQ contact Wink

Hehe i havent used icq for many years now Smile but i remember you aswell.

Coldrake Wrote:Aghast, it's great to hear from another veteran INer. We are doing our best to keep the spirit of Imagine Nation alive. A lot of old faces have made an appearance lately. Please make sure you stop by and visit us when the shard opens... which should be soon considering we begin beta today Big Grin

And to the rest of you, make sure you spread the word... Imagine Nation LIVES!

Sounds good , hope we can get back the magic that made IN such a nice gameing experience. Perhaps we should see if we could get the turks back aswell Rolleyes :badgrin:

But ill stay here for sure.

Aghast Wrote:Sounds good , hope we can get back the magic that made IN such a nice gameing experience.

And I'll see to that, for sureBig Grin

maka Wrote:And I'll see to that, for sureBig Grin

Im sure you can do it mate Smile , i love what ive been reading about it so far.

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Log on and try it!Big Grin So far I've only been focusing on reproducing sphere, so it won't be "IN1", but as soon as that is done, the shard conversion will start. Converting RunUO to sphere is the biggest part, converting sphere to IN1 isn't all that big of a job.