Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problems with Razor

[Image: RazorError.jpg]

Could someone help me with this?

I also need a link to a decent download of UO.

thanks

This is a signature.

Have you installed .NET framework 2.0?
Check the FAQ on the website for a good download link for UO

Taran Wrote:Have you installed .NET framework 2.0?

I don't believe so because I just did updates and it said it was installing 1.1
How do I check to see for sure, and if I don't have it, could you provide a link or something?

ALSO, something important: My UO folder is C:\Games\UO, not C:\Program Files\Ultima Online 2D
Will this effect it?

Also Also, I can't use gateway for some reason and I think it has to do with the same thing, possibly.

Many thanks

This is a signature.

Go to Control panel - Install/Uninstall programs and see what version you have.
You can find version 2 on our website. If you already have that version on your comp try reinstalling razor using the latest version (1.0.6)

Ah, well apparently I do have 2.0

And I got the installer for "Razor_latest" from http://razor.runuo.com/download.php

but, something I forgot to mention, the reason I asked for a link to a sufficient download for UO was because my UO folder is C:\Games\UO and not C:\Program Files\Ultima Online 2D I think this may have something to do with it.

This is a signature.

Well I'm not sure what the problem is, I would reinstall UO though and put it in the default location.
Or maybe someone else have a better idea

[Image: welcome.gif]

This screen will first appear when you run Razor solo (that is, without UOGateway). Here you may select which client razor should run, where razor can find your UO Data ("mul") files, and what server to connect to.

You can browse to your UO install directory and it should work fine. Wink