Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

taming

hows taminig gonna work ??? will we be able to target any tamable animal and get skill gain from it, like 51a? The runuo "you havent a chance of taming this animal" message is about the dumbest thing i'd ever seen.

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

Personally I hated the "not enough skill to tame" message until I started taming. Then I was glad that the effort I put into the skill got me somewhere. Taming gains meant more to me. With everyone able to tame anything on INX I'm a little upset. Hopefully things will be doable but really hard if you don't have the required skill.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Will be like .51, though I think that the not enough skill message is still in. I'll check it out and fix it, if so. Everything else will also be sphere, the messages, tame times, movements, that more than one person can tame a creature, that it fails when you get harmed and what not. Skillgain will be hard though, everything on the server will be hard. The idea is that it's supposed to take about as long as it did on IN:R, just the old school way.

Being the a tamer my self, I dont mind having the old school taming system, it should work fine, but the runuo one was actually very balanced and good Tongue just for the record ;D

Magus Wrote:Being the a tamer my self, I dont mind having the old school taming system, it should work fine, but the runuo one was actually very balanced and good Tongue just for the record ;D

Yep, agreed.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

i liked the way u could tame the old days(by buggsBig Grin) i placed a llama in the furthest corner of my house, then i was a few tiles away from it so that it cept saying ur to far,
u fail to tame the creature, that made me gain skills and it was fun doing that during night Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:i liked the way u could tame the old days(by buggsBig Grin) i placed a llama in the furthest corner of my house, then i was a few tiles away from it so that it cept saying ur to far,
u fail to tame the creature, that made me gain skills and it was fun doing that during night Big Grin

True, that was the only reason for me why i have ever trained it. For the rest are all those zos, ostards and all USELESS! (HORSES FOR TEH WIN!)

did u not have to be close to the llama to start tame then run away and it said to far away so u had to walk forward anc back all time.. i remember i gmed it by releasing it and taming it but that got fixed really fast when they added "the creature seems to remember you and accepts you as its master" same second u started to tame it after a release

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

maka Wrote:The idea is that it's supposed to take about as long as it did on IN:R, just the old school way.

This makes me want 100% to return to UO Smile