Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mining

thinking about smith got me to thinking about mining, how about old copper will that be part of INX along with the corresponding high prices paid by vendors for armour made of it?

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

Old copper does exist. I doubt you'll find that vendors pay more for those old copper gorgets like on IN1. The admins will try to balance everything economically. You just gotta experiment again and find out what works. I'm sure after a few weeks people will know what gives good gold from smithing.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

We will not have any money "bugs", this means it won't be inSad We have a specific bug tracker for economical issues and imbalances like this, fancy shirts, rune books etc.

I agree there shouldn't be anything crazily imbalanced in the economy. However there should still be some variation in the amount of return a certain good gets from crafting. Everything shouldn't give equal gold. I was merely saying that there will be some things that are more worthwhile to craft and in a couple weeks people will have tested to see what gives good gold.

Yeah, there will obviously be things that are more lucrative than others, just won't be any runebooks payoffs.

i think we are also trying to create a player dependant economy where its not worth selling craft items (armors, scrolls, pots, clothing, ore, etc) to npcs, so you need to have players willing to buy your goods so you can get rich.

Right Swords, but you still want to be able to sell the hundreds of items you're making when you're training a skill. This way you make some money back and can buy more supplies to train again. The player interaction comes when you are done training and you're making specialty items.

yer skorp is right

King Minner Nox

Kokane Wrote:King Minner Nox

Black man Farmer Lord TonyBig GrinBig Grin

I dunno about you guys but one of the other reasons I left IN:R so fast was because of smithing...it was uber hard and unbalanced, I dunno if they fixed it but it made me mad straight off.

This is a signature.

umm... ofcourse you should be able to sell the shit you make to npcs, but not anywhere close to as much as if a player were to buy it. and smithing isnt exactly a skill where you have to buy supplies over and over, you can mine for them