Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dungeons and Recall

One thing that I really miss about sphere is being able to mark and recall into and out of dungeons. Hunting becomes alot more useful and enjoyable. I understand that GMs don't want dungeons used in this way. But personally I don't plan on hunting much if we can't recall into dungeons. I also know alot of people on IN:R were turned off of hunting because of this.

I think a good way to compromise would be to only allow someone who marked a rune to a dungeon to be able to use that rune. In other words, only after you've gone through the dungeon yourself and marked a rune yourself can you recall into the dungeon. You can't cast gates into dungeons. This way people who have gone through a dungeon and marked themselves runes earn the right to recall into them. They can't mark a rune and put it in the guildhouse and the rest of the guild automatically gets access. Everyone in the guild would have to go through the dungeon together and everyone mark their own rune in order for everyone to be able to recall to the same area. Is there any way we could do something like this?

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

There def is. Will will have a large variaty of dungeons, all with different set ups so that people with different preferences can enjoy.

^^ DAM STRAIGHT keep up the good work maka <3 *licks*

[SIZE="5"][ForTheBoyz][/SIZE]

[Image: weed8gacw2.jpg]

As Maka said, there will be some dungeons with and some dungeons without marking and recalling.

The hardest dungeons and those with the best loot will be no mark/recall for obvious reasons.

sounds nice yo

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]