Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pushing back the release date

XUO had the first one made my mark and bakou than it was the same one when ZERO and Jakko came into it. Jakko had The Centre Zero had corefailure ugh i dont remember how many remakes or whatever. but when they went to RUNUO it was new in the way of almost everything.

Elcid Wrote:LoL you say that like we have had a million remakes... i think XUO has had a few more than us :p

There was only IN,IN2 and IN:R and IN2 was a completely new shard... not a remake of IN1

i lost count for both shards Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello Allanon Big Grin

Miss Mina! Welcome back!

Allanon Your Here!!!

i used to play XUO back in the day and this shard looks like it will be just as good, i can't wait till it opens up i am looking forward to itSmile

welcome Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when is it supposed to be opening up?i got it all installed and i am ready to go:].please let me know...

like the news on the main page says, beta 2 closed just recently and once everything is fixed we will be opening with beta 3 where you get your old INR or XUO account!!!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

beta3 will be the real server as it seems now. but it will have the name beta3 for a little while because some small issues may come up, when it goes live for real, and people will have to do other things than to pvp Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Omgosh its NegativeGlow from tus xuo?? lol if so how have you been

well if that is the case can i get a deleted acount back from xuo?cause i think i deleted it,would you be able to check for me?