Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hey, im just curious how your quest/hunting aspects to Ultima was in your Imagination shard. i havent heard much about it... can anyone explain it please

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

heres one i remember from IN1 like say we have special craftibles like the heavens fury sword...theres a storyline and such you have to follow to get the ingrediants to craft it...and you have to go to certian places in the world to get each thing and theres clues at everyplace you have to keep going to get them all...theres also like takeovers of towns and shit that follows quest like on IN1 britian was a choas town taken over by lord british just all kinds of shit and it was really fun man...just wait youll see Confusedurprised: I loved IN's story lines made the game so much more fun...i even roleplayed for awhile cause a certian gm helped me which was surprising considering i was banned from in1 2 times lol

Oh and Love You scarecrow and lets make babies Big Grin

scarecrow is mine!:mad:

- regards, Fable

Those storylines would be good if here on IN:X the staff members controlled things like this. You want to keep things rare so dont have quests and things that drop real rare items all the time.

Yes we have a quest director and an RP coordinator that will control all quests and RP in general.