Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Journey to a new world

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"] I was born on a full moon during midsummer's eve. My mother a daughter of Eve, my father a son of the Elves. No kind words from anyone save one, other than my mother and father. His name was Tanthalas. He became my closest friend. Being 10 years my senior, he taught me to hunt and to dable in the arts of magic. We were like brothers until his untimely death at the hands of Sir Soth of Dargagaath. I swore revenge for his death, but as fate would have it, Sir Soth was destroyed in a fire that swept his keep.
With no one to turn to, I set out for a new life. Across vast open expanses, over mountain ranges and lands whose name was lost by time I travelled.
A most fortuitous situation occured, I met a strange creature, not quite man nor beast. He told me of a land where a warrior could make his fortune with the sword and shield. So turning toward the rising sun I set out. For many a day wandered across the countryside. No other living soul did I see, but many a frightfull being did I encounter. Ghouls and ghosts, trolls and ogres, ettins and titans.
Till one day a great expansion of fertile valley opened up before me. I would come to learn the land was known as Brittania. I settled on the northern shore of a great lake. Then one day, while out hunting, I was battling a giant spider. I was bitten and became greatly ill. A passerby fortunately stopped and gave me assistance. His name was Athos and slowly he became my friend. He versed me in the ways of higher magic and the arts of blacksmithy and healing. Unto him I am forever indebted.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

If selected, I would like to have a cloak and thigh boots name "of a wary traveller". Thank you

nice one Wink

- regards, Fable

I have read your story, and although it's a bit short I like it.
Maybe you could write some more about the many encounters your char made with ghosts, trolls etc. Or some more background info of your char, how Tanthalas died etc.

It could be a great story if you make it longer Smile

Stories won't be accepted until the Beta ends though

yeh, a little longer wouldnt hurt Wink

- regards, Fable