Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

your PVP strats

Duke Wrote:how can you describe your tactic in a post...the main idea is crit fs fs fs lighting

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard crit fs fs fs light LOL laugh at you.

smoke Wrote:thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard crit fs fs fs light LOL laugh at you.

Big Grin lol well anyways ... thanks for the input, besides the one that mentioned fs fs fs light lol

Kill On Sight [KoS]

yeah, started writing that guide.. Been very lazy/ busy lately.. Anyway all that is over now, and its time to focus on some UO. Ill finish it soon, probably in a few hours. :>.

i will also add something more Tongue from when i was a litle good or something lkie that hahaha, a good tactic i used to do long long away Tongue the ppl who knows me know about how long ago im talking about Big Grin

well the good tactic was to get ur oponent confused and always try to get the iniviative for example u can do like always same movements, hit and some light or hit and some fs (xuo for example ) and trying to make him waste his mana and drink pot, at the time u have donde this a few minuts... once u hit hard and u feel hes out of mana and cant drink pot, or just not a lot of mana and cant drink pot, then u cast a fs then xuo the light, if he was used to wait for ur xuo he should not spect ur nos, but this not always work ofc Tongue

I think that having the initiative and making ur opoent wasting mana and drinking pots let u time to think and when the right moment appear u are full rdy to attack. I say that this doesnt work always coz sometimes ur opoent cant counter attack you to make u waste mana too Tongue

But as some others say, when u get used to the pvp u will see urself creating ur own tactic, and not thinking it will just be in ur memory what to do and when to do it Tongue

Nice that you are back again Bless Big Grin

n0x you done with that guide yet, I'm dying to take a looksy.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Skorpion Wrote:n0x you done with that guide yet, I'm dying to take a looksy.
patience my friend,patience.. thats something i recommend for u ;p

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:patience my friend,patience.. thats something i recommend for u ;p

n0x it would be ready the same day you said... YOU ARE SLOW! :badgrin:

Blackfog Wrote:n0x it would be ready the same day you said... YOU ARE SLOW! :badgrin:

nah was just busy with some irl issues. All done and posted now. :>

Skorpion Wrote:n0x you done with that guide yet, I'm dying to take a looksy.

yer take a look, its in the other thread :]

xuo pvp is by far the best pvp out there.

i tried obsi pvp and quit 2 seconds after i casted a spell.

I think the best thing you can do to adapt to XUO PvP is to find a buddy and start fighting.